We're seeking an ambitious problem-solver to join our Customer Experience team at our headquarters in Brooklyn, NY. We have built our brand on our unrivaled customer service & personal touch, & our ideal candidate is someone who can represent the Brooklinen brand, problem-solve independently, & use strong judgment in every interaction.
This is the perfect gig for someone looking to contribute to a fast-paced startup & get in at the ground level.
What you'll do
- Deliver exceptional customer service through phone, email, & live chat, constantly striving to make things better, faster & smoother for the customers
- Take a service- & solution-oriented approach to all interactions, using strong judgment to balance being policy-driven with making it right for the customer
- Advocate on behalf of the customer to ensure a consistent & valuable experience for each customer
- Recommend product improvements based on customer feedback, using both qualitative stories & quantified data
- Liaise cross-departmentally between Customer Experience, Operations, Marketing & Product teams
- Identify opportunities & drive solutions to enable efficiency, specifically thinking about automation & improved back office tools for your team
What we're looking for
- A graduate with a Bachelors Degree
- 0-3 years in customer service or a related communications-focused role (at a startup is a major plus, e-commerce is even better)
- Ability to communicate clearly, confidently, & enthusiastically via phone, email, & chat
- Strong judgment & a service- & solution-oriented approach
- Someone affable & personable, who doesnt take themselves too seriously!
Who you'll work with
An amazing team of CX Associates & our CX Team Leads
Our CEO & other key stakeholders
Cross-functionally with marketing & operations teams
About the Team
Customer Experience is a critical function that helps drive innovation & improvement throughout Brooklinen. We interact directly with our customers, actively soliciting feedback & suggestions to execute better. We're down to earth, dont take ourselves too seriously & dont let anything get in the way of delivering an exceptional customer experience.
At Brooklinen, we're rethinking the way people shop for their bedroom. We have no physical stores, no middlemen taking their cut, & no brand markups. Instead, we design our own luxury basics & sell them exclusively at brooklinen.com.
Since launching in 2014, Brooklinen has attracted thousands of customers & has been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Fortune, New York Magazine, GQ, & more.