Warehouse Manager, FIELD OPERATIONS
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide at home access to live streaming & on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors & content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind & body all from your home.
As a company Peloton believes in taking risks & continuously challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. We put our users, members, & customers first & we obsess over every touch point of the member experience be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best & encourage all our associates to think like owners. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
Oversee all day-to-day operations of the distribution center, including warehouse & delivery operations, managing staff scheduling, product inventory, & vehicle fleet management. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Aid in the development of an inventory strategy for warehousing in a Super Field Ops location, & customer delivery with a focus on overall customer service.
- Ensure proper transaction execution for all inventory movements.
- Generate,and receive Transfer Orders from Netsuite
- Receive & trouble shoot for all incoming & outgoing TOs & POs of LTL or FTL shipments.
- Ensures compliance of all inventory processes & procedures.
- Maintain compliant records of physical & virtual receipts of all inbound & outbound shipments Including pick slips, bills of lading etc.
- Comply with all OSHA & ANSI regulations & audit as necessary.
- Ensure proper physical controls regarding inventory are in place & monitored
- Perform inventory preparation & manage physical inventory process (Weekly & Monthly
- Hiring, training & supervision of all staff
- Ensure proper inventory levels by evaluating sales data & communicating with Peloton Logistics team on a regular basis
- Oversee daily assembly operations
- Produce & generate reports of deliveries, inventory, & driver information on a weekly basis
- Strong organizational, logistical, & analytical skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Relentless attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and/or Google Spreadsheets
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot & problem solve
- Comfortable with managing a team of up to 25 people including full time, part time, & seasonal workers
- Ability to build & lead a highly successful & dedicated team
- Flexible schedule; ability to work nights, weekends, & holidays as necessary
- Have a valid driver's license
- Knowledge of warehouse operations & procedures is preferred but not required
- Bachelor's degree preferred