Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
Clover is a Medicare Advantage plan striving to develop strong member relationships which help us drive better health outcomes for our members. We rely on the strength of our engagement teams to establish meaningful connections with our members so they can help guide them through the health care matrix & receive the care they deserve.
We are looking for a Member Navigator Performance Lead who will operate under the direction of the Manager, Member Navigator Sales. You will be responsible for quality & performance-related support, regular check-ins with Member Navigators, & supporting clinical engagement activities as needed. In this role, you will communicate with our Member Navigators through various platforms, help optimize their productivity & performance with ongoing training, & provide solutions for their unique needs. as well as performing quality monitoring activities to ensure our team is providing the highest level of service through every interaction.
As Performance Lead, you will:
- Oversee & manage the performance of 15+ telesales agents who are responsible for enrolling Clover members in clinical programs.
- Provide one-on-one & team coaching & performance management based on the findings from Quality Assurance reviews.
- Prepare monthly & quarterly quality & performance trend reports to be reviewed with the Sales Manager & presented to Leadership.
- Monitor workforce management calendar to ensure consistent & adequate staffing levels are maintained to meet the needs of the business.
- Provide ongoing training & feedback to the Member Navigator team & maintain a database of all coaching conversations & scores.
- Embody Clovers values of caring for our members as you proactively work to resolve Member Navigator questions & concerns.
- Partner with cross-functional business leads to optimize the performance of outbound call programs.
- Resolve Member Navigator escalations regarding process flows, individual member cases, or other concerns & notify management of escalations when necessary.
- Maintain & document clear & accurate logs of all Member Navigators coaching history.
- Maintain current knowledge & documentation of Member Navigator policies & procedures, scripting, services offered & general business practices.
- Assist the QA/Training Lead & Sales Manager in identifying trends, issues, & potential improvement opportunities for overall performance.
You will love this job if:
- You enjoy coaching and mentoring at both the team & individual level.
- You are a people person. You communicate effectively to build trust & lasting partnerships with people, teams, & stakeholders from all different backgrounds.
- You are tech & data savvy. You are used to thinking about how technology can enable better experiences & how you can use data to make better decisions.
- You are flexible & strive in fast & ever-changing environments.
- You have exceptional customer service & communication skills, both written & verbal.
You should get in touch if:
- You have 5+ years of experience in managing successful sales teams & implementing & tracking performance metrics.
- You have strong administrative & computer skills, especially Google Apps (Mail, Calendar, Sheets, etc.).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software & analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene & provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, & our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate & mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clovers inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer & our employees are people with different strengths, experiences & backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race & gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion & many other parts of ones identity. All of our employees points of view are key to our success, & inclusion is everyone's responsibility.