Every month more than one million new reviews are posted on Trustpilot for one of the thousands of businesses on our review community. Its no exaggeration to say that were growing at lightning speed. Every single day Trustpilot helps consumers choose with confidence while enabling companies to grow their businesses. Behind our global success is a passionate, international team working in a fast-paced, fun, vibrant environment. Does this sound like your kind of workplace?
To support Trustpilots rapid expansion, were looking for a Customer Support Agent to join our team in New York to start with immediate effect.As part of a dynamic Global Customer Support team you will add value to the team & the organization by interacting with customers on a daily basis & always providing top notch service. The position is located in New York, & will work closely with colleagues in Copenhagen, London, Berlin, Vilnius, Melbourne, Denver, & New York.
Trustpilot Support Agents are Community Agents: the first touch point for users, companies, & customers when they have questions or issues using Trustpilot or the business platform. The Support Agent provides support using all available support channels including phone, e-mail, online chat, and relevant web tools to help our community efficiently & effectively.
The Support Agent will be tasked with providing our user base best in class support & ensuring a fantastic customer service experience. Acting as the face of the company, you will have to be able to smile through the phone & email. This will also include building & maintaining relationships with other teams, including Sales Executives, Customer Integration Agents & Account Managers, in order to provide internal support as well as learn new developments within the product.
- Provide stellar support to our millions of end users & our thousands of connected companies via all available support channels every day.
- Answer incoming queries from connected companies regarding our service.
- Help our community solve any issues & answer any questions regarding our site & service.
- Nurture & engage with our community through social channels, such as Facebook & Twitter.
- Provide support as needed to internal customer-facing teams.
- Stay on top of product updates & help manage product-wide bugs.
- Online customer service experience with end-users, consumers or similar.
- Excellent writing & communication skills.
- Basic understanding of e-commerce & social media.
- Ability to take full responsibility for structuring & prioritizing your time.
- Ability to communicate politely in all possible situations.
- A 4-year college degree.
- Proactive & seeks opportunities to learn & improve existing processes.
- Takes pride in providing a high level of service & delivering a consistent performance.
- Thrives in a high paced performance-oriented environment.
We dont care if you are extremely outgoing or perceived as an introvert. What is important is that you are a doer, you will pick up the phone when a customer calls & just cant stand to have tickets in the queue. You are quick to follow through, & take pride in ensuring that your/our users receive quick & solid answers to their questions.
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Great colleagues & a social working environment
- Competitive salary
- Stock Options
- Full benefits & 401k
- Paid family leave
- Commuter benefits
- Free lunch Friday & bagel Mondays
- Snacks, ping pong, foosball, darts, etc.
Interested in learning more about Trustpilot? Check out our websitewww.trustpilot.comor stop byThe Muse.
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust & increases transparency between consumers & businesses. Currently boasting more than 47 million consumer reviews of 232,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilots community is live in 25 countries & more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction & drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries & has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany & the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin, Melbourne & Vilnius Trustpilots 650+ employees represent 40+ different nationalities.