We are looking for an energetic, self-motivated & analytical Operations leader to join our EU team to develop, manage & lead our logistics business in Germany.The Operations Manager will be responsible for growing the last mile & service logistics network to support the DE market growth. They will be engaging with internal partners & 3PL to provide a high-quality experience to our members on all key logistics touchpoints.
A successful candidate must have experience in managing high touch operations in a consumer-facing business. They will thrive in a fast-paced environment.A natural leader & great communicator, the Operations Manager will have a proven track record at driving performance, whilst nurturing a fun & engaging environment.
- Responsible for the delivery of a high-quality experience of in-home installation & service operations
- Develop performance scorecards/SLAs & drive the performance management process
- Owns the day to day management of the Peloton nodes & 3PL partners
- Analyze key performance metrics to identify root cause performance issues & drive change
- Inform delivery & service network development strategy, in partnership with Peloton business stakeholders
- Contribute to the development of tools & processes which make the Peloton & 3PL teams more efficient
- Be a thought leader around operational improvement opportunities
- Act as a business owner for technology strategy to streamline last mile operations & visibility
- Drive all customer experience improvement initiatives for the UK network
- As a member of the European Leadership team, represent the local market & contribute to the development of Peloton globally
- Strong academic record; MBA or advanced degree preferred
- Analytical, creative, & innovative approach to solving problems
- 3-6 years experience in operations, or other fast-paced fields (logistics experience a plus but not required)
- Experience developing teams & managing large accounts
- Strong presentation, written & verbal communication
- Extremely organized, meticulous & detailed oriented
- Ability to work effectively with people in a cross-functional environment
- Ability to lead discussions & communicate effectively
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong interpersonal communication skills & problem-solving skills
- Has a flexible approach to change, is able to work effectively in a variety of situations, constantly seeks improvements & is forward-looking
- Experience in a multinational environment a plus
Role Location: Berlin, DE
Reports into Senior Manager Logistics Europe
Founded in 2012, Peloton is aglobal interactive fitness platformthat brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, includingFast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50,Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well asTIME's Genius Companies. Visitwww.onepeloton.com/careersto learn more about joining our team.