Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is seeking an exceptional & passionate GTM Specialist to join our Global BD organization. We work closely with Twilio R&D & GTM organizations to serve as the operational glue for new business initiatives. To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate your business acumen in combination with a deep understanding of processes to guide decision-making, tackle problems operationally, & provide analytical insight & business judgment to support key initiatives across our business. You know how to translate strategy into execution by affecting change across people, process, technology, data, policy, both internally, & externally etc. You have an appreciation for simplification & increasing the ease of doing business - & you are known for rolling up your sleeves to co-create high-quality solutions with business & technical teams.
- 5-10 years of experience in business strategy, management consulting, corporate international expansion, or innovation management within the software/technology/training industry
- A natural problem-solver & strategic thinker. You are comfortable with ambiguity & 80/20 thinking to quickly tease through complexity & bring structure to chaos. You effectively identify & articulate implications up & downstream, taking action or escalating as appropriate.
- You have a passion for solving customer problems through communication tools & demonstrate a strong understanding of the messaging space.
- Experience engaging & influencing senior business leaders, with strong familiarity regarding go-to-market launch requirements, international business dynamics, & market feedback-loop mechanisms
- Demonstrated experience working & communicating with multiple stakeholders & cross functional teams, including sales account management, business development, product management, product marketing, program management, legal, as well as partner communities
- You communicate effectively, especially the written word & provide clear materials & so-whats, with actionable synthesis & recommendations.
- Highly collaborative, & partner-oriented professionally.
- Become the business partner to the teams within our product organization driving new & existing initiatives
- Build the go-to-market plan, clearly defining market segments, customer base, potential partners & execute on said plan
- Partner with & support business owners across functions, to work on top priority strategic projects from new growth initiatives & business models
- Be the subject matter expert (SME) for all BU related operational norms, business data, & operational systems.
- Lead global initiatives with global partner leaders & ensure proper & clear communication across segments & functions.
- Design, develop, maintain & improve critical business dashboards & drive management visibility to support go-to-market efforts & outcomes. Provide leadership insights & recommendations based on the data.
- Provide operational support through business insights.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world & we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.