The Role: Marketing Manager, New & Active Buyer Engagement
Rue Gilt Groupe is seeking a digitally-led marketing professional to join its entrepreneurial, analytical marketing team & lead initiatives to drive top-line growth via New Member & Active Buyer Customer Relationship management. As a Marketing Manager, you will develop strategy, inform the product experience, own multi-channel marketing campaigns & execute tests against key areas of the business.
This role will work cross-functionally with other marketing leaders, technology, product, creative, merchandising as well as key external partners to drive measurable, meaningful business outcomes. Our team is extremely supportive & collaborative, innovative & fast-paced; & the ideal candidate will be able to learn, laugh, & keep up with our exciting madness.
What You'll Do:
- Collaborate with Marketing leaders & other stakeholders on the roadmap/test plan to drive New Member registration, improve New Member experience & activation, & build Active Buyer engagement
- Build our New Member & Active Buyer knowledge base, developing actionable customer insights & KPIs through close working relationship with Analytics, & owning key metrics to drive improvement in performance
- Uncover meaningful insights from business data & recommend strategic initiatives that improve business performance.
- Lead cross-functional partnerships (Technology/Merchandising/Growth Marketing) to develop effective campaigns for New Members & Active Members across a full breadth of marketing channels
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of industry trends & metrics & demonstrate the ability to recognize how they can impact the Rue Gilt Groupe business
- Take lead for creation & delivery of department & business level presentations
At Rue Gilt Groupe, diversity enriches our passion, collaboration, kindness & innovation. Were committed to fostering an inclusive environment where every Associate is empowered to learn, grow & bring their full self to work. Even if you don't check off every qualification in the job description, that's okay. We encourage you to apply to any role that excites you & sparks delight! We can't wait to learn more about you.
- 4+ years of managing & developing growth strategies through direct marketing initiatives, with an ongoing style of out-of-the-box thinking. Prior Product and/or technology knowledge is a plus
- Strong analytics background; comfortable leveraging data to make recommendations & decisions; comfortable telling compelling stories using Excel, PowerPoint & Tableau
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities & to deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Strong ability to influence peers & senior-level business partners to drive change & innovation through the organization
- Fun, energetic & collaborative personality with self-starter approach to work
Important COVID-19 Guidance (for candidates applying to roles in our MA, NY & CA offices): Per Rue Gilt Groupes policy, all associates who will work at our MA, NY or CA offices must be fully-vaccinated & proof of vaccination will be required.
Rue Gilt Groupe is a leading off-price e-commerce portfolio company, connecting the next-generation shopper to world-class brands. Weve defined the online treasure hunt through our daily sale events allowing a large, loyal member base to discover over 5,000 premium & luxury brands at prices up to 70% off full-price retail.
Rue Gilt Groupe operates three complementary sites Rue La La, Gilt, & Shop Premium Outlets.
Our vision at RGG is to spark delight through daily discovery we make shopping an occasion to celebrate. At the forefront of fashion & technology, were also in the business of sparking delight for our Associates. We inspire each other, our Members, & ourselves to push past the expected every day. Our culture is rooted in our values & together we work to demonstrate being Kind, Passionate, Collaborative, Innovative, Tenacious & Empowered.