CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues & more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
In this role, youll help bring first-to-market biometric experiences to life across the Sports & Entertainment vertical. Youll work with industry-leading partners from ticketing platforms to loyalty providers, venue access control, payments & more to embed CLEAR as the connective tissue across each piece of the consumer experience.
What You Will Do:
- Serve as CLEARs subject matter expert in sports technology platform integrations with a focus on ticketing
- Transform complex tech stacks into a cohesive integration strategy across Sports & Entertainment
- Work alongside business leads to collaborate with partners & bring technical & industry expertise as we work to embed CLEARs capabilities into their experiences
- Partner with Product & Engineering to shape CLEARs product vision & integration strategy across ticketing & venue access
- Work closely with Product to design, build & launch ticketing partnerships that enable frictionless experiences from venue entry to payments, loyalty & more
- Lead technical relationships with major partners in ticketing, access control & more from initial engagement through implementation handoff
Who You Are:
- 5+ years in ticketing and/or access control industries with a deep familiarity of key industry players
- 5+ years of technical experience designing & implementing software solutions, ideally in a user or stakeholder-facing facing role.
- Strong ability to prioritize & balance strategy with execution
- Thrive in a fast-paced, highly-collaborative environment with experience working directly with Product & Engineering teams
- A self-starter with a strong sense of urgency whos excited to experience a start-up in hyper-growth
- Crave impact & have a track record of success at operationalizing new businesses & experiences
- Sense of humility & a desire to roll up your sleeves
- Maintain a member-focused approach in everything you do