Brex is revolutionizing financial services for businesses, starting with corporate cards for startups. We are building the product from first principles, enabling us to have unparalleled features & a seamless, modern experience for our customers. With backing from top venture firms & industry veterans such as Peter Thiel & Max Levchin, Brex is one of the fastest-growing startups to date, & were looking for someone to help scale the company with incredible people across the board.
Based in San Francisco, our team is committed to creating a driven & diverse company with ambitious people from wide-ranging backgrounds. We are looking for people with a strong sense for exceptional products, a keen eye to detail, & comfort learning new technologies. Most importantly, were looking for people who are enthusiastic about working with a variety of backgrounds, roles, & needs.
We are looking for a driven, organized, & results-oriented individual to join Brex as a Campaign Marketing Manager, working on executing net new lead gen omni-channel campaigns & supporting campaigns for our current customers. This person will work closely with our Demand Gen Marketing team, Product Marketing Managers, & other key partners to achieve the teams marketing objectives & drive growth for the business. This role will have a strong emphasis on the creation, execution, & optimization of marketing campaigns including email, in-product, & offline channels. Success in this role means you are able to coordinate, launch, & analyze these campaigns to drive business goals.
The ideal candidate is an ambitious self-starter, motivated to dive in & learn by doing! He or she can ramp up quickly, partner well with cross-functional teams, & work efficiently & effectively against goals.
- Partner closely with the Marketing, Sales, & Customer teams across products to conceive acquisition & lifecycle campaigns, as well as identify goals & key performance indicators for programs
- Lead the implementation of net new campaigns across an array of verticals, including the set up of audiences, tracking, & reporting
- Drive the creative development process for marketing materials by collaborating with Design, Copywriting, Legal, Operations, & other Channel teams
- Analyze campaign metrics, report on critical metrics, & present optimization recommendations
- Ensure timely completion of all project landmarks while keeping all involved teams informed
- Be the go-to for all questions & status updates around the campaign
- Set clear expectations & be ruthlessly organized while maintaining outstanding attention to detail
What We Value
- A BA/BS degree
- 3+ years of professional experience, with 2+ years of related marketing experience, either in campaign development, demand gen, marketing operations, or marketing analytics
- Experience with or a desire to learn Salesforce, Marketo (+ other automation platforms), & Looker
- Experience working with creative teams & marketing channel specialists
- Ability to balance multiple campaigns at once with a scrappy get-it-done attitude
- A knack for identifying & launching creative campaigns that propel the business forward
- Superior project & time management skills, & attention to detail
- Strong quantitative ability, as well as excellent written & oral communication skills
- Comfort in a fast-paced environment where change is common