Company Description|Job Description
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay & be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision & the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people & businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash & checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics & FIFA World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, & excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience & security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team & find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The Manager of Digital Marketing Operations will be part of the newly formed Global Marketing Operations & Governance team within Visa's Global Marketing & Communications team, which enables data-driven, connected customer experiences that are strategically aligned to Visa's business priorities. The Global Marketing Operations & Governance team is charged with establishing an operational infrastructure to enable Visa's global marketers to deliver best-in-class, data-driven marketing & drive operational excellence & efficiency. The team is seeking individuals highly passionate about marketing & operations & eager to build Visa's marketing operations infrastructure.
- Manage global marketing data & web governance operations, including the process design, implementation, & optimization of:
- Marketing data & platforms inventory management
- Website inventory management
- Cookie consent management
- 3rd party / contract compliance
- User data-related request management
- Events compliance
- Provide training on digital marketing operations & governance-related topics to internal stakeholders & agencies
- Monitor compliance on an ongoing basis & provide regular updates to management
- Provide first line of support to stakeholders across Visa for digital marketing operations & governance activities
- Lead cross-functional collaboration with internal teams, including IT, Cybersecurity, Privacy, Legal, focused on advancing our marketing governance objectives
- 4 years of work experience in marketing or related, with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD)
- 7-to 8 or more yearsof work experience & a Bachelor's Degree or 5years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD)
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing, including website & marketing data management
- You have excellent Project Management & Communications skills
- You have knowledge of enterprise modern marketing activities (website, display advertising, in person events, marketing automation)
- Ability to grasp complex topics from a top-down approach (hands on technology experience not required)
- Awareness of data privacy-related topics & their implications on the Marketing/Advertising ecosystem
- Establishes internal & external partnerships by identifying common interests & mutually beneficial opportunities.
- Establishes a goal-oriented culture & continually raises the bar for organizational achievement.
- Scans the internal & external environment to leverage new sources of data & create a compelling vision for the organization.
- Spur Innovation
- Creates an environment where independent thinking is encouraged & where productive debate about existing assumptions, methods & processes is the norm.
- Recognizes & acts on ways to anticipate needs, address unmet demands, & enter new markets.
- Champions & devotes resources to process improvement efforts across the function & the company.
Execute on Commitments
- Creates clear strategic priorities for the business & aligns resources accordingly.
- Ensures that decisions are made in a timely manner without overanalyzing data; holds managers accountable for balancing risks & meeting goals.
- Effectively prioritizes the most critical projects for the business function & aligns resources appropriately.
- Monitors success metrics against established criteria & benchmarks.
- Collaborate Across Boundaries
- Executes decisions with the goals & vision of the company in mind; acts as a representative of the company brand both internally & externally.
- Identifies complex issues affecting multiple areas & develops solutions that can be applied across the organization.
- Ensures a culture of cooperation & relationship building at every level of the organization; builds & continually revisits organizational structures that best support a culture of collaboration.
Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting.The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment (phones & computers), reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds
Travel Requirements: The incumbent may be required to travel domestically & internationally up to 15-20%.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.