MakerBot is looking for a methodical & enthusiastic Accounts Receivable Specialist to join our finance team at our headquarters in Downtown Brooklyn.
Our ideal candidate will be responsible for preparing & sending invoices & customer statements, posting ledger & general journal entries, & maintaining accounts receivable records. You will also be using accounting systems, including NetSuite, to input data, generate reports, conduct specialized research projects, & respond to inquiries.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Maintaining the billing system
- Generating invoices & account statements
- Ensuring the timely collection of payments
- Validating approvals for credit memos & invoice adjustments
- Reconciling daily cash deposits & applying payments to customer accounts
- Disputing/resolving customer claims & chargebacks
- Answering customer invoice, resolving account discrepancies, A/R, & collection inquiries in a timely manner
- Performing monthly account reconciliations
- Overseeing customer credit insurance processing & reporting
- Reviewing & responding to suspected fraudulent customer purchases & chargebacks
- Maintaining accounts receivable files & records
- Investigating & resolving any irregularities or inquiries
- Assisting in general financial management & analysis
- Preparing outstanding accounts reports & gathers credit information.
- Maintaining database by entering, updating, & retrieving data, as well as formatting & generating reports