Are you looking to join a rocketship? Are you ready to build a business that is redefining an industry & launching products that help members improve their mental & physical well being? Do you love partnering with & leading teams, obsessing over customer experience & building businesses that scale? If so, keep reading...
- Peloton is looking for a Product Manager- Post Order Experience to optimize the customer experience from time of order through delivery. This leader will be responsible for setting the roadmap, & partnering with supply chain, tech, finance, operations, members experience & marketing to optimize the post order flow. This will include building integrations with fulfillment partners, optimizing the customer delivery promise SLA that is displayed to customers while shopping, self-service management tools to schedule, reschedule, cancel & return orders, build out post order communications & upsells, build engagement mechanisms to get customers using the Peloton platform before delivery, & ensuring 100% data integrity in all post purchase transactions.
- Set vision: Build the product vision & create a roadmap, & partner with the tech team to deliver on that roadmap.
- Partner with teams: This person will work closely with Engineering, Product Design, Product Analytics, Member Support, Supply Chain, Operations, & others.
- Build for scale: You will empower the team to deliver the roadmap that balances feature development with long term scaling.
- Obsess over customers: You will drive market research, user research, & data analysis that informs product requirements to build products.
- Think big: Internally, this role will inspire the organization to think differently & innovate. You will provide thought leadership & collaborate with colleagues to develop a best in class Ecommerce experience.
- Data driven: you lean on data to make decisions & when you dont have data, you search for customer anecdotes to gain insights.
- Bachelors Degree
- 5-7 years of work experience in product management roles working with engineering teams.
- You have experience launching complex backend integrations. Logistics & supply chain experience are a plus.
- You have built products for a business that has achieved significant scale over a short period of time. A big plus if the company has achieved annual revenue in excess of $1BN.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, comfortable presenting to large groups & executive teams.
- You are comfortable working with data. SQL experience required.
- Strong customer obsession: you enjoy obsessing over getting the customer experience right
- You earn trust with your direct team & stakeholders: you listen, you are inclusive, you treat others with respect, & you are willing to be vocally self-critical
- Passionate self-starter, decisive & able to move with speed to implement ideas
- You are a builder-- you like to invent on behalf of customers. You are comfortable working with ambiguity.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.