Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable & secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses & economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team - we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
Visa is looking for a maternity cover to lead the consumer products function in South Eastern Europe (SEE) which covers Turkey, Israel, Romania, Greece, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Slovenia, Croatia & Malta.
The role entails responsibility around a broad range of consumer payment products & related solutions around Consumer Credit, Consumer Debit, Affluent & Loyalty, Data & Risk. Candidates must have experience with customer segmentation, data-driven approach to understand consumer needs, building consumer value propositions & new product constructs, product positioning, commercial & business case analysis.
The role will require strong consultative client engagement, active listening & relationship building skills to understand client strategy, priorities & needs to actively build catered Visa propositions & solutions.
The role also requires strong internal cross-functional collaboration & teamwork, partnering closely with Client Engagement, Visa Consulting & Analytics, Marketing, Strategy & Market Development teams to integrate client go-to-market.
The role holder must possess a unique combination of commercial acumen, strategic thinking, execution discipline & the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
The role will require travel within SEE & to Visa's Europe headquarters in London.
The role will have a team of consumer products managers that may be located in different locations around SEE, therefore prior team management experience, preferably remote team management as well, is also required.
Expectations from Role:
Develop & deliver the consumer products strategy for the SEE region to drive consumer & client preference, activation, usage & advocacy; sharing subject matter expertise & acting in a mentorship capacity where appropriate
Lead the delivery, launch, deployment & ongoing business/ strategic support for all consumer products & services in SEE
Be responsible for the consumer products related VAS revenue targets & other KPI's on SEE scorecard
Lead the collaboration, co-creation & co-development with key clients & local players in close coordination with internal teams
Provide guidance to product owners on issues that help to localise products (e.g. pricing, product features, sales enablement tools, competition, regulatory constraints etc.)
Provide thought leadership to the SEE community on consumer products & solutions as well as market trends
Develop & maintain in-depth knowledge of emerging trends & technologies within the payments industry
Serve as primary point of contact for consumer products including presenting at regional conferences (internal & external)
- Senior levelrelevant experience at a leading bank, financial institution, global payment network, or related payment company
- Optional: Management consulting experience in financial services & payments
- Ability to translate clientneeds into product requirementsby adapting existing product & solutions to client & market's needs & developing customer centric & specific solutions
- Strong understanding of consumer payment products
- Strong broad payments industry knowledge or experience
- Strong problem solving skills, analytical & quantitative abilities; strong bias towards data-based decision making & comfort with financial analysis
- Strong collaboration & communication skills with theability to effectively work cross-organizationally
- Demonstrable people management skills, with a track record of people development & coaching
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Relevant experience at a large bank, leading financial institution or global payment company; or strong management consulting experience in financial services & payments
- Proven experience in the delivery & launch of new services & products across numerous markets
- Driven, resilient & positive attitude
- Excellent communication & influencing skills, both written & verbal
- Quick learner, comfort with ambiguity
- Constructive & solution-oriented approach
- Fluency in written & spoken English
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge & inspire you - we'd love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.