PDT Partners is looking for a hands-on Entitlements Management Business Analyst to design & manage the processes related to access management, ensuring valuable PDT intellectual property & other critical resources are appropriately protected. Working within our Enterprise Applications team & collaborating closely with our Information Security specialists, Systems Administrators, & other business stakeholders, the Business Analyst will be responsible for driving the entitlements program at PDT.
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven, detail-oriented professional to contribute to PDTs access management & information security processes & initiatives. Serving as a subject matter expert on entitlements & a trusted advisor to the users on entitlements related matters, the Business Analyst will be involved in a variety of efforts & initiatives. Our ideal candidate is a superb communicator capable of interacting with both technical & business users.
Why join us? PDT Partners has a stellar twenty-five-year track record & a reputation for excellence. Our goal is to be the best quantitative investment manager in the worldmeasured by the quality of our products, not their size. PDTs extremely high employee-retention rate speaks for itself. Our people are intellectually exceptional & our community is close-knit, down-to-earth, & diverse.
- Work closely with the Information Security team & other stakeholders on defining entitlements management policies & standards
- Participate in the implementation of those policies & standards across the firm
- Serve as a subject matter expert & advisor to various technical & business teams on a range of entitlements related topics access modeling for new & existing resources, role-based access, etc.
- Work closely with the engineering & support teams to improve & maintain various entitlements related tools
- Drive efforts related to periodic access certifications to ensure critical data is protected
- Support various other processes that involve user access management such as onboarding, offboarding, internal transfers provisioning, etc.
- Prior experience and/or strong interest in identification & access management, information security, risk & controls, & other related fields
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, with passion for driving process improvements & operational excellence
- Excellent communication skills, superior time-management skills & follow-through
- Ability to effectively work both independently & in a team
- Bachelors degree in business or technology related fields