ACV Auctions is the leading dealer-to-dealer, online automotive marketplace in the nation. We bring transparency to every transaction from start to finish, ensuring peace of mind & value for our customers. We do this with a combination of the industrys best technology & the worlds best people. As a result of our teams tireless effort & dedication, were growing at a staggering rate. ACV is attracting new people from widely different backgrounds & geographies who are invested in the genuine belief that we are creating something special.
What we are looking for:
The Total Rewards team at ACV Auctions is looking for a dynamic, passionate & motivated Senior Compensation Analyst to join our growing team. This teammate will play an integral role in the development of compensation programs, policies, & procedures to meet the fast-paced day-to-day needs of the business. This role will report directly to the Director of Total Rewards.
- Responsible for conducting job evaluations & analyzing base salaries & sales incentives plans for external competitiveness, internal equity, & legal compliance.
- Proactively identifies key roles in the organization & provides recommendations on compensation philosophies to ensure competitiveness in the marketplace.
- Influences management in making decisions on organization structure & internal/external job offers that are rooted in market data & aligned with the compensation philosophy.
- Monitors sales compensation plans to ensure plans are competitive, goal driven, & meet the change needs of the business.
- Develops actionable reports & modeling templates to support various People Team initiatives including; sales incentive plan designs, equity compensation, workforce planning, & performance compensation.
- Proactively anticipates & identifies internal/external challenges & develops programs to diminish the financial risk to the business.
- Participates in the annual salary planning process & sales compensation program administration.
- Provides analytical & project support during M&A due diligence & integration activities.
- Responsible for developing communication plans related to compensation policies & procedures & conducting trainings to all levels of employees.
- Partners with the People team & business leaders to conduct internal equity reviews & detailed performance calibration reviews.
- Manges salary survey participation. Analyzes results & makes recommendations to enhance compensation packages.
- Maintains working knowledge of all local, state, & federal labor laws & regulations.
What you will need:
- Has the preferred requirements of a Bachelors degree in Business Administration & 5+ years of compensation experience.
- Experience in a high-tech and/or automotive company is highly desired.
- Excellent computer & report development skills utilizing Google Docs & Microsoft Office Suite
- Possess the ability to analyze large amounts of data & present findings is a concise format
- Excellent organizational & administrative skills, attention to detail & follow up skills
- Excellent project management abilities
- Ability to multi-task & be comfortable in fast-paced operation
- A passion for the mission, vision, & values of ACV Auctions
- Ability to travel to HQ in Buffalo, NY at least 4 times per year.
What we will offer:
- Ability to work remotely
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Upbeat innovative culture
- Professional training opportunities
- Flexible schedules
ACV's Corporate HQ is located in Buffalo, NY. This role is eligible to work remotely from NYC.
ACV Auctions is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) & all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.