Okta is the leading independent provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud enables organizations to securely connect the right people to the right technologies at the right time. With over 6,500 pre-built integrations to applications & infrastructure providers, Okta customers can easily & securely use the best technologies for their business.
The vision is to make Okta the system of record & help customers with their journey to the Cloud, continue to automate the journey, & lower the barrier of entry to their migration journey.
Our elite team is fast, innovative & flexible; with a weekly, agile release cycle & individual ownership. We expect great things from our engineers & reward them with stimulating new projects, emerging technologies & the chance to have significant impact in a company that is changing the cloud computing landscape forever.
Our engineering team is fast, innovative & flexible; with a weekly release cycle & individual ownership. We expect great things from our engineers & reward them with stimulating new projects, emerging technologies & the chance to be part of a company that is changing the enterprise engineering landscape.
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer who is passionate about writing the tools to integrate & build Oktas enterprise applications & business solutions. You will share our passion for test-driven development, continuous integration & automation to produce frequent high-quality releases.
You will get an opportunity to scale our business solutions to the next generation; enabling Okta to be the most efficient, scalable, & best-run company.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- You will be part of the team that builds, maintains, & improves our enterprise business solution & their integrations, inside & outside of Salesforce platform. Your internal customers span across all of Okta.
- Scripting, tools-building, & automation are paramount to Okta Engineering; everybody automates. You will be creating & coding tools for internal use to support high velocity.
- You will be working side-by-side with your internal customers directly, releasing frequently, & getting instant feedback.
- Collaborate with peers & stakeholders to create new tools/process/technology. We use the latest technology from AWS & you can experiment, recommend, & implement new technologies in our enterprise application space.
- Work with internal customers to roll-out projects & process, monitor adoption, collect feedback, & fine-tune the project to respond to internal customers needs.
Required Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- 2+ years hands-on Salesforce development building reliable, secure, scalable solutions
- Developing scalable, efficient Apex triggers/handlers.
- Designing complex synchronous & asynchronous processes with robust retry & error handling.
- Building rich user experiences with custom Lightning components.
- Delivering secure solutions that leverage native Salesforce.com mechanisms to protect sensitive data.
- Solid understanding of CI/CD release pipelines.
- Experience with Git or other version control systems
- Experience developing in enterprise applications such as Salesforce, CPQ, Workday, Netsuite, Coupa, Concur, FinancialForce, & Anaplan a plus.
- B.S. Computer Science or equivalent.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative & successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies & provides flexible benefits & collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best & uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Oktas privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.