Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
The Mailchimp internship program started in 2013. In the past 7 years, weve had the privilege of bringing in some of the brightest, most talented college students from around the country to spend time with our teams. Our 12 week internship program was designed so that interns can grow their skill set, thrive in the Mailchimp community, & do meaningful work. They also have a lot of fun along the way!
Start Date: May 17th or June 7th
Mailchimps Machine Learning Engineering team, works closely with Mailchimps data scientists to make data insights actionable. The team builds tools, infrastructure & applications that empower Mailchimp customers to understand & utilize their data. By using predictive analytics & big data technologies, we help Mailchimp them fight spam, determine their next best actions, understand their customer lifetime value & feel empowered with information.
Mailchimp is looking for an intern to join our Machine Learning Engineering team. You will collaborate with data scientists & engineers on the team to develop & deploy ML tools & predictive models. You will also work with application engineers to use those models predictions within the Mailchimp platform.
If you are self-directed & believe in demonstrating how data can be used to help small businesses, wed love to hear from you.
What you'll do:
- Collaborate with machine learning engineers, data scientists, & application engineers to create, deliver, & maintain end-to-end features based on machine learning
- Support deployment of high quality data/ML pipelines & services using Python & other Google Cloud services
- Embrace & demonstrate our values: humility, creativity, & independence
We'd love to hear from you if:
- If you have some interest or exposure to data processing systems, databases, distributed processing, cloud computing, or data science
- You have some development experience in Python or another modern, high-level object-oriented language (e.g. Java, PHP).
- You understand the importance of quality by performing thorough testing & leveraging peer reviews for your work & the work of others
- You embrace & demonstrate our values: humility, creativity, & independence
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.