Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result. The Head of Talent role will be a key partner in developing & executing a comprehensive human capital strategy for HelloFresh US. Reporting to the SVP, People, you will be responsible for leading all talent functions across the organization including the direct management of all Business Partner teams supporting our HQ locations, Sales Teams, as well as Office, HQ Facilities & Special Projects. In addition, you will provide leadership oversight to the Talent Acquisition, Learning & Organizational Development & Diversity, Equity & Inclusion functions. In your role, you will develop an organization-wide talent strategy & ensure these teams build strong business partnerships, operate efficiently & perform in accordance with our Company mission & vision.
We are looking for someone with significant human resource leadership, talent management & diversity experience who is seeking a strategic role with a seat at the table in a high growth, incredibly fast-paced, data driven Company focused on achieving best in class employee experience through a culture of continuous improvement.
You will be responsible for:
- Working with the SVP People & business leaders to drive long-range human resource & talent management strategies & practices in alignment with business objectives
- Partnering with the business to achieve business outcomes & KPIs as the foundational focus of the People function
- Providing Leadership oversight to the Talent Acquisition, Learning & Organizational Development & Diversity Equity & Inclusion functions along with direct management of the HQ & Sales HRBP teams
- Building strong partnerships with peers to help develop & foster a high performance culture & meaningful EVP across the organization that meets both the needs of our employees & the business
- Overseeing the execution of companys human resources strategies, as well as supporting programs, including: succession planning, payroll, compensation & benefits, talent acquisition & management, learning & organizational development, diversity initiatives, performance management, & employee relations programs
- Ability to both elevate the function to build out strategic plans as well as roll up your sleeves & support the tactical execution of day to day HR processes
- Creating a differentiated employee experience strategy that touches all points of the employee lifecycle through partnership with talent acquisition & learning & development leaders
- Ensuring that HR & Workplace Facilities at all sites in scope reflect the HelloFresh culture & provide an exceptional environment for our employees to work & grow
- Partnering with senior leaders across multiple functional areas to develop people strategies & tactical solutions to build effective & high performing employees throughout the organization
- Building & managing a team of human resource professionals from employee selection to coaching, development, & performance management activities; placing special emphasis on the professional development & motivation of leaders & supervisors
- Fostering & developing a positive, respectful & inclusive work environment
You will bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business or a related field, MS/MBA preferred
- 10+ years of progressive leadership experience in human resources with experience across Talent Management & Diversity
- Well rounded HR Business Partner experience with the ability to build trust in relationships, educate, influence & mentor senior leaders
- Ability to move rapidly in both strategic design & practical execution to move at the speed of the business, leading the business, not trailing it
- Extensive experience building innovative, forward-thinking, business focused HR & talent strategies that contribute to a strong high performing culture
- Highly data & KPI-driven with a strategic business mindset that is biased toward action, alignment & productive collaboration
- Hands-on leader with the ability to develop & motivate a talented business focused team
- Exceptional communication & organizational skills, able to advocate & get the necessary buy-in for programs, & team support
- Proven success managing & engaging a team in a fast paced, start-up environment
- A growth mindset with experience leading both Talent Acquisition & Learning teams in a high growth organization
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because they are a protected veteran.