Braze (formerly Appboy) is a lifecycle engagement platform that forms strong bonds between people & the brands they love. We empower brands to humanize their connections with customers through technology, resulting in better experiences & increased retention, lifetime value, & ROI. Teams use Braze to deliver highly personalized messaging experiences that span across channels, platforms, & devices. This is made possible by our stack, which is located at the core of a modern marketing technology ecosystem.
Braze is a venture-backed company with hundreds of employees. Our offices are located in New York City, San Francisco, London, & Singapore. Most recently, weve been named a Leader in the Forrester Wave: Mobile Engagement Automation, Q3 2017 evaluation. Weve received the Digiday Signal Award for Best CRM, in addition to being named VentureBeat Omnichannel MMAs Best Bet, a Cloud100 Rising Star in Forbes, & #21 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List & are a Top 100 Company for Millenial Women Learn more at Braze.com.
Customer Growth - Integrations & Onboarding
Our mission is to help customers grow by driving value, delivering world-class support, challenging the status quo & creating solutions for business needs & outcomes. We create long-term partnerships with our customers that are built on trust. Weve got a talented team of experts dedicated to help customers get the most value out of Braze. We succeed by making others successful providing a great customer experience, & we support each other along the way. To achieve this goal, were looking for a passionate Enterprise Customer Onboarding Manager.
WHAT YOULL DO
As a Enterprise Customer Onboarding Manager, you will own the critical early phase of the customer lifecycle, onboarding Brazes new clients, & working with Customer Success Managers to deliver great results. You will be responsible for rapidly understanding each clients business requirements & driving them to realise a fast time-to-value from their investment in Braze as efficiently as possible.
This is an opportunity to bring your extensive experience as a consultant, implementation expert, project manager, business analyst & client success professional along with a high level of curiosity & focus to a business recognized by Business Insider as one of New Yorks coolest enterprise startups, & which recently completed rounds of total funding for $100mm.
- Project manage a portfolio of enterprise customer onboardings to successful outcomes, accelerating Time to Value, growing & retaining customers.
- Collaborate with internal technical resources to empower & train customers to use Brazes platform & powerful features as efficiently as possible.
- Engage with customer stakeholders to understand their business & technical goals for using Braze, building credible relationships throughout the customer organization, from senior staff to Braze end users.
- Coordinate effectively with client agencies & third parties to drive desired outcomes.
- Help drive early adoption, setting KPIs & success metrics for ROI.
- Advocate customer business use-cases to product development
- Understand & document client stakeholder roles & hierarchy within a detailed account to ensure successful transitions to the Customer Success Manager team after onboarding.
- Design & continually improve processes & materials that enhance efficiency & customer experience during onboarding.
- Effectively deliver engaging enablement training & workshops.
- Where required, tailor 1:1 onsite & remote onboardings to meet client needs & exceed expectations.
WHO YOU ARE
- 5 years+ managing complex enterprise implementation projects (with ACV of of more than $250K annually) across multiple senior client stakeholders at a SaaS company or similar.
- Significant project management experience and/or formal certifications (PMP, PMgP, Agile, Prince2 etc).
- Good communicator with strong influencing skills
- Strong problem solving skills & ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Youre known for being a good collaborator & can motivate or maintain enthusiasm throughout the onboarding engagement
- High level of intellectual curiosity
- You have technical domain knowledge of two or more of the following: SaaS, Mobile, APIs, Marketing Automation, Direct Marketing, Analytics or Programming (HTML etc).
- Project management experience, dealing with large & complex implementations within highly matrixed organizations.
- Familiarity of or have practiced Agile methodology
Please note this job description cannot possibly cover every duty you may need to undertake, you you may be asked by your line manager to handle other reasonable responsibilities commensurate with the role.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
A great culture that delivers excellent benefits, & where openness, curiosity, collaboration & career growth are encouraged & supported. You will also have the opportunity to work, daily, with Brazes clients, many of whom are the most innovative & exciting global brands in the world.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Excellent medical, dental, & vision coverage for you & your dependents
- 401(k) matching, life insurance, commuter benefits, & parental leave plans
- Daily catered lunches & fully stocked kitchen with snacks & beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial & fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work & life in the way that suits you best
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.