CLEARs mission is to strengthen security & create frictionless experiences. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, stadiums & venues nationwide. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
Clear is currently seeking a Regional Public Affairs Analyst to support CLEARs growing team. The Coordinator may be based out of DC, New York, or Chicago & will report to the Senior Director of Regional Public Affairs based in Chicago.
What You Will Do:
- Work with the public affairs team to develop & execute creative public affairs & communications strategies, narratives & plans that align with CLEAR's goals & best utilizes our assets & resources
- Assist with the day-to-day management of the regional public affairs team, including managing consultants, tracking stakeholder outreach & compiling necessary reports & filings
- Develop a variety of communications materials such as messaging, talking points, FAQs, press releases, op-eds, reports, memos, & presentations
- Monitor emerging news & public policy issues in select markets & brief the public affairs team on relevant developments as needed
Who You Are:
- 3+ years experience in a political campaign, government role or fast-paced corporate or agency environment
- Knowledgeable of the policymaking process
- A strong self-starter who is eager to make their mark in a fast-paced organization
- Excellent organization, communication, writing, & presentation skills
- Experience working across multiple levels, teams, & regions
- Experience with a wide range of communication channels including digital, broadcast, radio, & print
- Ability to travel
- Bachelors Degree