Compass, headquartered in NYC, is building the most advanced real estate technology in the world. Founded in 2012, Compass currently operates in 17 markets across the country with over 8,000 real estate agents nationwide. With support from top investors such as Softbank, Fidelity, Wellington, & IVP, Compass is experiencing hyper-growth & helping everyone find their place in the world.
We are looking for an excellent Agent Finance Analyst to join our rapidly growing team. Positioned at our New York City office, you will perform an essential role in improving the Operational Finance teams Compass Concierge program, invoicing, payment of incentives & fees, & other new programs. Working closely with the Senior Analysts on those teams, you will assess new Compass Concierge project requests, develop new processes & procedures, & assist in the scaling of operations in the department.
At Compass You Will:
- Evaluate & facilitate the processing of new Compass Concierge project requests
- Identify & analyze trends amongst Compass Concierge projects, to help advise senior management on the status of the program
- Collaborate with team members to improve the operational systems, processes & policies within the Non-Commission division of Operational Finance
- Perform the timely & accurate fulfillment of one-time & recurring agent incentive payments in accordance with Agent Independent Contractor Agreements
- Ensure non-standard transaction related activity, including but not limited to, commercial transactions, net profit payments, & recruiting incentives, are calculated & processed in accordance with contract terms
- Appropriately react & resolve agent requests with a sense of urgency, soliciting feedback with an eye towards improving the agents experience
- Engage key stakeholders & relevant parties to drive the efficiency & accuracy of contract payment terms across Compass existing & expansion regions
- Take on tasks to ensure your team achieves key SLA & KPI metrics
- Assist with additional ad hoc requests & projects for the department
What Were Looking For:
- One to two (1-2) years of relevant experience
- Bachelors degree required
- Must possess excellent organizational & analytical skills
- Must be comfortable, & excel in, client-facing communication
- Proficient in Excel & Google Suite; Experience with NetSuite preferred
- Proactive individual with proclivity for process improvement
- Impeccable attention to detail & ability to maintain focus under tight deadlines
- Team player with a collaborative spirit, cooperative attitude, & ability to work across multiple departments
- Experience in real estate industry a plus
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment with emphasis on meeting deadlines and addressing urgent situations
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyones place.