Consumption of ConnectedTV & ad supported streaming content has dramatically increased, resulting in a paradigm shift in advertising spending. As consumer adoption continues to accelerate away from linear, toward premium digital content, advertisers seeking to address & engage these coveted audiences will turn to the efficiency & scale of programmatic as their preferred solution.
At Index, the Vice President , OTT is a newly created role responsible for developing & executing our Over-The-Top & ConnectedTV strategy. As a dynamic business leader, reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, you will work closely with the global Publisher Sales teams to identify, qualify, develop & close key supply opportunities. You will also collaborate with other business units & stakeholders in Product, Marketing, & Account Services, as well as senior leadership to scale OTT programmatic revenue.
The role requires a candidate with a strong understanding of the emerging OTT ecosystem & who has nurtured strong relationships with executive leaders at broadcasters & other advanced TV offerings in the North American market & abroad.You will use your market-specific knowledge & book of contacts to blaze a trail for IX, evangelizing our strategy & offering globally. .
This is a highly visible, client facing position that requires strong organisational skills, professionalism & an ability to build trust with senior decision makers.
We are a global technology company that connects the largest media companies & marketers through programmatic advertising. Our mission is to democratize digital advertising, all while helping marketers reach the audiences that matter most to them across digital channels. For over 20 years, IX has been known as the change agents of digital advertising innovators who help shape how our industry reacts to new challenges & shifts in the market. As a result, weve been able to partner with some of the most prominent players in the media industry including CBSInteractive, Disney, & Comcast Corporation among many others.
Heres what youll be doing:
- Collaborate with sales to build & qualify a sales pipeline of premium OTT opportunities around the world
- Develop a strong understanding of each publishers business & drive sales strategies to influence key decision makers & stakeholders
- Educate publishers on developments in the programmatic ecosystem & how Indexs OTT offering addresses the challenges they face
- Fluidly explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Work closely with the Publisher account management teams & Solutions consulting teams to ensure a seamless transition from the sales process, into a program of long-term development & nurturing
- Maintaining a broad view of the video & OTT/CTV advertising marketplace, how IX figures into it, what our competitors are doing, & generally serving as the subject matter expert for this area of the business
- Partner with Product teams to research & drive the direction of the product roadmap related the IX OTT offering
- Partner with Product Marketing to develop localised positioning of the IX OTT offering & supporting collateral
- Provide the leadership team with market updates & revenue forecasts to assist with growth planning
- Represent & promote the IX brand at relevant IX events & industry events
- Travel required to key IX offices in United States, Canada & international markets
Heres what you have:
- 7+ years of programmatic experience - strong video, connected TV experience, with a proven track record of building a revenue pipeline
- Ability to leverage a strong industry network with a focus on OTT
- In depth knowledge of the online programmatic advertising & industry including technology solutions, advertising / publisher & network business models, technical understanding of ad serving, media trading, RTB and/or related advertising technology
- Flexibility to travel as needed between our offices & clients (when it's safe to do so).
Why youll love working here:
- Our New York office serves as our strategic hub & headquarters. Located in the Flatiron District, this office houses the majority of our Client Services, Marketing, & Executive teams.
- We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, 401(K), maternity/paternity leave as well as a fantastic vacation policy.
- Perks include a fully stocked fridge/pantry/bar, catered lunches every Friday & views of the Empire State Building!
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunity. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, & humility - IX will welcome you.
*Considering COVID-19, until further notice, everyone is required to Work from Home. When offices re-open, you will be required to follow the mandate of your local office.