We are looking for an innovative, scrappy, self-motivated & highly creative Visual Editor, Performance Marketing to join our Glossier Creative team. The role will work collaboratively with a cross-functional team to concept, design, & create compelling acquisition marketing & evergreen always on content & associated content across multiple acquisition channels & platforms.
Top candidates will have experience curating, directing, & producing digital & social-friendly video, as well as a deep understanding of social media & digital advertising platforms. They will be able to concept through the lens of talent, sourcing both established & up-and-coming/undiscovered photographers, videographers & other creative services to bring creative ideas to life.
Our in-house Creative team is responsible for a range of content -- from Glossiers brand voice & messaging, retail/experiential production, to product & packaging design for each of our products. The role will report into the Creative Lead, Performance.
- Experiment with ways to drive audience through standalone videos & innovative, visual-focused content combining text, graphics, photos & video
- Partner closely with our Performance Marketing/Acquisition partners on acquisition driven testing initiatives across key advertising platforms (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, etc). Your work will have a direct affect on how consumers discover & interact with Glossier
- Curate, research, discover, & build relationships with up-and-coming talent (photographers, make-up artists, etc)
- Work closely with the Creative Lead, Performance to manage & direct on-set photo & video capture
- Collaborate with our Performance partners to deliver against results against set goals
- Post-production selects, retouching/editing notes & all else involved to bring creative direction to life
- Research new ideas & channels, stay on top of new channels & digital social trends
- Bachelors degree in Graphic Design, Media, Fine Arts or related field
- 3+ years of experience in art direction, content development, and/or content & social marketing
- Abstract thinking, creative energy, confidence, self-motivation
- Knowledge & experience working with both creative & marketing teams
- An exception portfolio demonstrating relevant experience
- Knowledge of trends & limitations in the global digital marketing ecosystem, including exposure to/experience with programmatic buying & paid social platforms
- Strong organizational & team work skills, ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast-paced setting under tight deadlines with strong project & time management skills
- Knowledge of digital, social, video content
- Knowledge of content platform current best practices, technologies & creative standards
- Knowledge of relevant tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Microsoft Office, Keynote, Google G-Suite, etc.
- Retouching experience
- Agency and/or start-up background
- Experience with photo & video production
Glossier is a beauty company that lives in NYC, is sold on the internet, & promotes a skincare-first philosophy that celebrates beauty in real life.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer. It has been & will continue to be a fundamental policy of Glossier not to discriminate on the basis of race,color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, caregiver status, unemployment status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, training, working conditions, transfer, job assignment, benefits, layoff, & termination.