Designer, Super Chewer
New York, NY/ Full-Time
WHO WE ARE:
The Creative team is responsible for all creative work across toys & product design, product development, marketing, & photography. We're a diverse group of creatives coming from all sorts of backgrounds. We pride ourselves on being funny & innovative in order for us to create magical experiences for dogs & their people. We don't take ourselves too seriously, & love finding inspiration in unexpected places.
WHO WERE SNIFFIN FOR:
Were looking for a strong Designer who will work on conceptual storytelling, defining style, & executing an array of marketing creative across digital, social & print for the Super Chewer brand! You must be someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, have exceptional digital design skills, & obviously must love dogs!
- Assist with concepting cutting edge creative work
- Execute a range of creative advertising content, with a strong focus on digital including emails, banner ads, social media content, etc. Some print content as well!
- Collaborate with internal Copy & Photo teams to develop outstanding creative concepts & campaign materials
- Collaborate with growth channel leads to develop & test different creative executions, iterate & bring learnings into each new creative assignment
- Work closely with product designers & other stakeholders to further develop & advance the Super Chewer brand & visual identity
- Manage design quality throughout all phases of a project
- Speak articulately & collaborate with digital marketing team members, content writers, & developers
- Youve got 3-4 years of working experience
- Significant experience in digital advertising & marketing design
- Should have some experience working on conceptualizing campaigns & be fully comfortable in hands on design
- Full proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite required
- Strong layout & typography skills
- Experience and/or interest in motion graphics is a plus!
- Experience in paid social media is a major plus!
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Have a portfolio of successfully launched work that demonstrate strategic, conceptual & creative thinking
- Be organized, work gracefully under pressure & switch between projects seamlessly in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to translate business insights into creative execution
- Excellent collaboration skills
This position is a full-time position. It is located at our office in New York but open to remote possibility as well. We offer health insurance for both you & your pup, 401k, wonderful team lunches, cold brew on tap, & a dog to pet anytime you wish.
ABOUT BARK Here at BARK, we love dogs & their people. Were looking to make all dogs happy throughout the entire world (were not kidding). Think Disney for dogs -- we make magic for dogs & their people through our products, events, & experiences.
Our ambition level is high, the opportunity is huge, & our love for dogs is through the roof! We launched in 2011 with BarkBox, a monthly-themed subscription of all-natural treats & clever toys. Since then, we've shipped more than 70 million toys & treats to the dogs across the world & use all of that direct customer feedback to inform new initiatives & ways to make magic between dogs & their people. Weve since expanded into other offerings as well, as we aim to become THE Dog Company for every family with a four-legged, belly-scratch-loving, interspecies family member.