Company Description|Job Description
Optimizely is the world's leader in customer experience optimization, allowing businesses to dramatically drive up the value of their digital products, commerce & campaigns through its best in class experimentation software platform. By replacing digital guesswork with evidence-based results, Optimizely enables product & marketing professionals to accelerate innovation, lower the risk of new features, & drive up the return on investment from digital by up to 10X. Over 26 of the Fortune 100 companies choose Optimizely to power their global digital experiences. Optimizely's impressive customer list includes eBay, FOX, IBM, The New York Times & many more global enterprises.
Optimizely is seeking an experienced & driven Director of Corporate FP&A to help us lead our FP&A team in turning data into action. The ideal candidate for this role has 10+ years of FP&A experience with at least 3 years running a Corporate FP&A team. We are looking for a motivated team player with a high attention to detail, a strong ability to work cross departmentally & a proven record of developing teams. This is a great opportunity for candidates who want to roll-up the sleeves & have an impact on a growing global SaaS company.
- Provide deep working insights into key operating SaaS metrics.
- Lead company planning for all near & long-term forecasting processes.
- Author communication reports to be distributed to CXO & the BOD.
- Be a trusted advisor to the CFO & SVP Finance; proactively collaborate, influence, & align the company's planning processes to achieve the overall company strategy.
- Work cross functionally & support global business stakeholders.
- Oversee forecasting & planning reporting & analytics, & decision support.
- Manage Corporate FP&A team of two, fostering positive team dynamics & career development.
- Partner with multiple internal organizations to drive process & systematic improvements including data collection & reporting streams across the organization.
- Leverage & improve current Anaplan implementation to increase productivity & accuracy of the entire FP&A team.
- Develop data controls to ensure accuracy & consistency of reporting; and,
- Run scenario analytics for multiple ranges of key metrics & financial data points.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics
- 10+ years of FP&A experience, with at least 3 years running Corporate FP&A
- Excellent financial modeling & analysis skills
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Anaplan Experience is a plus
- Manage multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment while maintaining a high level of precision
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- Prior experience in a high tech/software/SaaS
Even if you meet 60% of these qualifications, we encourage you to apply! We are looking to create a diverse & multifaceted team.
At Optimizely, we embody inclusion & embrace diversity. We believe in work/life balance & bringing our true selves to work. To that end, we offer best-in-class perks & benefits that support our Optinauts along their career journey with us. Read more about our culture at optimizely.com/careers.
Optimizely is an equal opportunity employer & makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Optimizely prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration.All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.