We are an early-stage startup that is in aggressive growth mode & we are looking for an energetic Sales Development Representative to help drive that growth! Reporting to the Mid-Funnel Team Lead, the Sales Development Representative will be responsible for qualifying marketing-generated leads & scheduling design consultations for our sales team!
As a Sales Development Representative you will:
- Engage with prospective customers that have shown interest in B12 to understand their web design goals, uncover their pain points, & secure their interest in a design consultation with one of our design consultants.
- Leverage various channels (phone, email, text, social, chat) to connect with business owners via their preferred method of communication.
- Consistently exceed monthly opportunity & revenue targets.
Youd be a good fit if:
- You are a rising star who has ambitious plans for their career & the determination to see them through.
- You are a lifelong student with an unquenchable thirst for knowledge.
- You have a proven track record of executional excellence.
- You have 0-1 years of sales experience.
- You have a BA/BS in communications, marketing, business, or a related field
- Were flexible on the number of years of previous experience for this role. We highly favor talent & interest.
- Some candidates may see this list & feel discouraged because they dont match all the items. Please apply anyway: theres a good chance youre more wonderful than you think you are.
- B12 is a safe place for human beings. We particularly encourage you to apply if you identify as a woman, are a person of color or other underrepresented minority, or are a member of the LGBTQ community
How to apply:
- Please provide a pointer to your CV, resume, LinkedIn profile, or any other summary of your career so far.
- Include some informal text introducing yourself & what you are excited about.
The workplace is undergoing rapid transformation, & B12 is on a mission to help people accomplish more at work. Orchestra, the engine behind B12s Human-assisted A.I. model, is currently used to help teams of expert designers build & manage beautiful & professional websites. Leveraging A.I. to streamline complex workflows, B12 delivers superior outcomes for both creative experts & clients who receive a high-touch experience & a self-optimizing website in days, not weeks. Using intelligent software to automate repetitive tasks, B12 allows people to leverage their expertise where it matters most, paving the way to greater craftsmanship, superhuman productivity, & a brighter future of work. Backed by one of the best human-machine teams in the world, B12 recently closed its $12.4M Series A round led by General Catalyst Partners, Breyer Capital, Founder Collective, SV Angel, & more.