Pindrop is looking for an Associate Production Support Engineer for our Customer Success teamthat will be a key player when deploying Pindrop's bleeding-edge solutions. Our Customer Success teammanages smooth deployments & ensures ourclientsreceive prompt, courteous, & expert technical assistance. TheAssociate Production Support Engineer will work closely with Professional Services, Development, Sales & Engineering to ensure Pindrop is delivering overall superior service & support to our customers.
who you are
- Experience with Linux operating systems
- Experience with Databases (Mysql, Postgresql)
- Experience with Networking (Understanding of TCP/IP)
- Experience with Scripting (Python, Bash)
- Passionate about solving challenging problems & troubleshooting until a solution is discovered
- Technologist at heart that has a high desire to work with bleeding-edge solutions
- Not a fan of working in a silo
- Truly able to understand & learn new tools from top to bottom
- Love working in a collaborative & challenging environment
- Not afraid to raise your hand when you have questions or lend a helping hand to your peers
- Love to work fast!
who we prefer
- Understanding of VoiP
- Experience with Java Scripting for Servicenow
- Customer Facing Experience
what we offer
As a part of Pindrop, youll have a direct impact on our growing list of products & thus the future of security in the voice driven economy. We hire great people & take care of them. Heres a snapshot of benefits we offer:
- Recognized top employer
- Health plans & 401k
- Continued education budget
- Flex schedules
- Best in class tools
- Paid commuter options
- Fun outings to celebrate our accomplishments as a team
- All the good karma you can rack up for fighting bad guys (our conference rooms are named after the ones weve busted)
who we are
Pindrop is a company founded on research & continues to innovate new ideas to market. Our solutions are leading the way to the future of voice by establishing the standard for security, identity, & trust. Pindrop products secure the future of voice, making technology more human from the call center to IoT devices.
what we live by
Pindrop is driven by our DEPTH values. These are reflected in our goals & the base of our teams peer awards.
Act with Deliberate urgency.
Create Evangelical customers.
Passionate about the fight.
Playing for the Team.
Make Hard easy.
Pindrop is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status; & will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.