As a Production Design Intern, you will work with the production team in our in house studio, Wander. you will learn the skills to be a master of digital design at high scale. You will work with an amazing team of creatives to make sure that artwork is designed at scale according to our clients brand guidelines. You will take production design briefs & key art from the account & creative team ensuring conceptual creative ideas are designed at scale for digital delivery to market.
This 12-week internship commences May 25, 2021.
- Work alongside your mentor with internal teams, accounts & creatives to ensure continuity of delivery of final files within agreed timeframes & to high standards
- Design to pixel-perfection & translate key art into the various resizes & versions required by the digital media buy
- Become fully ingrained into the brands design templates & acting as gatekeeper of brand guidelines.
- Experience working as a production designer or designer who thrives in high scale output, in an advertising agency, print or design studio.
- Experience with high-volume design workflows.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, particularly in Photoshop.
- Working knowledge of motion design in Premiere/After Effects is an asset.
- The mindset to be a "doer" on the production design team.
*Please include a link to your portfolio with your application.