About the Role:
We take on the complex logistics of running every department in a hotel through a unified platform. Our mission is to improve the hospitality experience through technology built for the industry. Our vision is building a global operating system for delivering hospitality that guests dream of.
In the role of Enterprise Account Executive, youll be trained to understand who the ideal ALICE customer is. Youll be working closely with the Senior VP of Enterprise Sales, Sales Directors & Marketing in developing & executing top of funnel sales strategy & prospecting to increase the enterprise sales pipeline & generate qualified sales leads. Ultimately, you will help our enterprise ad brands sales team get the product in front of new clients & help drive our enterprise growth.
Youll be an integral part of a highly motivated, diverse, & thoughtful group as we rapidly scale to disrupt an industry with the incredible upside of career advancement at a rapidly growing start-up company, including the ability to advance into a Sales Manager or Account Manager role.
- Create decks, bios, email marketing, & outbound sales efforts.
- Research, prospect, & develop market segments for enterprise accounts.
- Cold call senior level contacts at management companies & hotel chains globally.
- Demo the product to key stakeholders.
- Attend local meetings & events.
- Support work on big brands like Marriott, Hilton, Accor etc.
- Write strategic content for marketing materials & proposals.
- Work directly with sales leadership to help strategize proper hierarchies of appropriate people at hotels.
- Consolidate market-relevant data & news to help build a business case for sales conversations.
Experience Profile: relevant past experience (Requirements)
- 2+ years of sales development or account management (SaaS experience a plus).
- Bachelors Degree.
- Hospitality industry knowledge a plus.
- Outstanding communication & presentation skills.
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM a plus.
- Strong analytical skills & attention to details.
- Quick learner & the natural curiosity & eagerness to improve & learn.
ALICE is a hotel operations platform that empowers operational excellence & meaningful guest experiences. By bringing all hotel departments together with a single operations platform for internal communication & task management, ALICE helps hotel staff act as a team to provide consistently excellent service. Since the company was founded in 2013, ALICE has gained significant traction in the industry, working with more than 2,000 hotels & tens of thousands of hotel staff across many of the worlds leading brands, including Viceroy Hotel Group, Firmdale Hotels, Dream Hotel Group, & Grupo Posadas. The company acquired concierge technology provider GoConcierge in 2017. ALICE is the Forbes Travel Guide Brand Official Staff Technology Platform & the winner ofs Best Workplaces of 2019, Best Place to Work in Hotel Technology, Best Concierge Software, Best Engineering & Facilities Management, Best Guest App & Top Staff Task Management & Collaboration Platform at the 2019 HotelTechAwards.