A World-Changing Company
At Palantir, we're passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data & technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, & more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
The People Team is dedicated to driving business outcomes by cultivating a highly effective & engaged workforce in partnership with key business leaders. We work closely with all teams & at all levels to help empower Palantirians to be as effective & impactful as possible. As a Diversity Program/EEO Compliance Specialist, you will work closely with the Diversity & Inclusion Team, the People Team, the Recruiting Team, & our in-house Legal Ninja Team to proactively address issues related to compliance & diversity & inclusion, including establishing & driving OFCCP compliance support & strategy, facilitating diversity outreach efforts, & developing / implementing appropriate diversity training, engagement & communications programs with Recruiting Operations.
40% EEO Compliance
• Partner with Employment Ninjas & Diversity Recruiting to oversee implementation of Affirmative Action Program regulations.
• Develop & maintain programs, training, & initiatives related to D&I & EEO compliance that are designed to foster a climate that encourages respect for diversity.
• Maintain current knowledge & materials related to laws, rules, regulations, & best practices for advancing EEO/Diversity & monitor legal developments in this area.
30% Diversity & Inclusion Program Management
• Assist with the development of policies & programs to attract, retain & promote a diverse workforce.
• Develop & update trainings to educate employees & managers on how to recognize, accommodate & appreciate individual differences & leverage the differences to benefit the company.
• Coordinate ongoing assessments of diversity efforts using data-driven approaches. Create practical goals & corresponding initiatives required to achieve those goals.
30% Recruiting Operations
• Partner with Diversity Recruiting to engage in diversity recruitment efforts including efforts targeting underrepresented minorities, individuals with disabilities & Veterans.
• Collect & analyze data related to Affirmative Action Program including recruiting data & metrics related to diversity & inclusion.
• Work closely with Recruiting Operations to integrate EEO / OFCCP compliance practices into recruiting processes.