Highsnobiety is a multi-media, global entertainment brand that inspires young men to lead their most stylish & culturally relevant lives by covering news & trends in fashion, sneakers, music, art & entertainment. Reaching 10+ million men each month, Highsnobiety is both an influential & fast growing media company, winning industry awards & peer accolades.
Highsnobietys event team is responsible for bringing our creative content & unique point of view on fashion, art & street culture to life. The NYC based event team supports both editorial initiatives & custom advertiser led experiences in various cities across the US.
The HS event team seeks an intern to support brand efforts relating to US experiential activations for the Spring 2020 Semester.
- Support the event team in planning & executing of experiential activations, including: researching vendors & locations, coordinating with internal teams, taking detailed notes, creating event documents, & assisting on site.
- Participate in brainstorming event concepts & ideas for our ad partners.
- Provide research & development of the vendor network, including: event spaces, new talent, customization opportunities, trends in the marketplace, & more
- Assist in submitting required event documentation, insurance, & vendor invoices
- Maintain internal databases & status documents
- Extremely organized & able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented
- Proficient in Excel
- Understanding of & interest in events & digital media preferred
- Must have a flexible schedule & be available on event nights
what we offer:
- Monthly metro-card
- A bright & spaciously designed office located in the heart of NYC, which reflects our brand's identity & focuses on creating a dynamic culture & positive vibes
- Motivating, international & creative work atmosphere
- High degree of creativity, originality, independence & creative leeway
- The opportunity to learn from industry leaders
- Weekly office lunch & Stocked kitchen
- Fun events & free merch!
*Applicants must be eligible for school credit