Global Internal Communications & Events is focused on driving collaboration, alignment & engagement at Booking.com. In order to effectively achieve on these initiatives, we are looking for a talented Senior Internal Communications Specialist who will be responsible for developing & executing communication plans that will translate specific business priorities into creative & engaging communication strategies & tools. This is a great role for somebody whos excited to test the limits of traditional Internal Communication & drive business success through employee engagement.
You bring proven communication experience, with a strong emphasis on tailoring communication for our global employee base, & supporting internal stakeholders to deliver on internal messaging, events & communication tools. This role is based in our Global HQ in Amsterdam.
In your role, you will have the opportunity to develop your skills in planning, developing & executing internal communications effectively through a variety of communication channels to support business needs & drive a high-performance culture.
- Develop & deliver creative, engaging & impactful communication plans to a variety of audiences, from Booking.com employees to leadership, linking to the strategy & culture of the whole business
- Support the multimedia production of communication collateral, including newsletters, fact sheets, FAQs, web & social media sites for employees & stakeholders
- Support planning & execution of special events & meetings
- Actively source, measure & present employee feedback to your communications team & management in order to increase impact & employee engagement worldwide
- Champion effective, conscious communication & drive best practice standards across all communication activities
- Constantly measure & re-calibrate communication activities for impact & engagement
- Work in collaboration with other Booking.com communication teams to deliver a unified Booking.com voice & ensure maximum impact of communication efforts
- 5+ years experience in internal communications, working in teams, preferably in a fast moving, global industry or start-up company
- 5+ years experience in developing & executing communication plans
- Bachelors degree required
- Empathic, team builder, natural leader, passionate, creative, enthusiastic
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, together with strong copywriting skills in English (preferably native)
- Strong organisational & project management skills
- Ability to translate business strategies into practical solutions that optimize communication channels
- Ability to influence & align stakeholders & define clear goals & progress
- Ability to work independently to plan & prioritise workload in line with business needs
- Strong employee experience focus & proactive attitude