Assistant Financial Controller
Are you an eager, smart & driven professional with a passion for the digital space? Do you want to join the European finance team of a fast growing global company?
As an Assistant Financial Controller you would be responsible for providing financial advice, guidance & support across multiple European subsidiaries. This role oversees all aspects of operational finance including general accounting, audit, financial analysis, reconciliation, credit approval & establishing long term & short term objectives in regards to future development
- Responsible for the overall finance function of subsidiaries in UK, France, Germany, Spain, Turkey & Italy
- Completing month end reconciliations & financial data for corporate headquarters
- Manage monthly & quarterly reporting adhering to key deadlines
- Variance analysis both monthly & quarterly with detailed explanations of variances
- Key entry of accruals & prepayments
- Analysis of budget vs forecast
- Develop an in depth understanding of our key systems, & help to implement effective changes
- Assist in the setup & ownership of the process to integrate new entities/subsidiaries into accounting system & process
- Manage cashflow
- Assist the company in SOX implementation & compliance
- Ensure compliance with internal control policies & accounting standards
- Working with external auditors both global & in market to provide necessary supporting documents, explanations & calculations
- Ensure filings of all accounts & tax documents timely
- VAT review & submission
- Employee tax forms & review of calculations
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA Full qualification
- 3-4 years experience in hi-tech industry, in similar role as assistant controller, providing the information detailed above
- Knowledge of software Netsuite an advantage
- Would be of benefit to have worked for a public company, & knowledge of SOX compliance
Why choose Taboola?
Working at Taboola gives you the chance to be part of building something unique. We are a company that embraces change, has enormous potential for growth & offers a challenging yet collaborative working environment where you will always feel valued & be given every opportunity to make a name for yourself. With an office culture thats international, social & supportive, Taboola offers very generous benefits & perks!
By submitting your application/CV, any personal information you provide will be subject to Taboolas Employee Data Policy(https://www.taboola.com/documents/employee-data-policy.pdf)
Please review our policy carefully before submitting any of your personal information. You may contact us at email@example.com with any questions about how we collect or use your personal information, or your applicable rights.