At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 7 years we've seen this mission spread around the world & beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading globalcompany in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market.So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes & lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of encouraged, energized home cooks thatexpands across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing meal kit businesses & are active & growing in 10+ different countries across 3 continents. Our growth trajectory andexpansion has been phenomenal & we have launched facilities across Canada & have recently added Chefs Plate to our team!
If you would like to join an energetic & highly motivated team & work in a dynamic, high-energy, high-growth field where you can really have an impact & make a difference every single day then join us & become part of developing a global fresh food champion.
About the Role:
We are looking for an enthusiastic & highly motivated problem solver who is committed to driving growth & contributing to an expanding food business! This person will be responsible for representing the HelloFresh brand & managing all local marketing activities within their city. If chosen, you will be the sole HelloFresh employee in your region, & will work closely with the Field Marketing Manager to meet sales targets, develop local partnerships, & manage on-the-ground marketing in the area.
- Be the eyes & ears of all HelloFresh marketing in Vancouver
- Source opportunities for local marketing activations & manage our agencies to deliver on-site sales targets
- Own processes & timelines related to campaign planning, execution, tracking & reporting with the support of cross-functional teams when necessary (e.g. procurement, finance, & operations)
- Develop & maintain a strong relationship with external stakeholders & local partners for successful execution of marketing activities
- Track & manage provincial budgets to ensure profitability targets are met
- Analyze & report on campaign performance & track important metrics
- Own on-the-ground activations execution including event logistics, staffing & asset management
- Working towards a Bachelors degree at a top-tier university, supported with strong performance
- Able to commit 10-15 hours/week
- An expert in your local market
- Energized by & enthusiastic about the dynamism of a startup environment (fast-paced, shifting priorities, an "all hands on deck" approach)
- Analytical: you make decisions based on data but you understand the value in building relationships
- A problem solver; you think on your feet & devise creative solutions to any problems that arise
- Work with flexible scheduling, with event work sometimes on evenings & weekends
- Comfortable working remotely & enjoy working independently
- Highly preferred that the candidate has access to a reliable vehicle; otherwise mandatory drivers license so that you can use a rental, when necessary
- Comfortable doing set-up & tear-down of display elements for some events & being able to lift 20 pounds
- A passion for food!
What youll get in return:
- A high level of responsibility from day one
- 75% discount on HelloFresh boxes
- Working with a fun, energetic & supportive team
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW!