About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits & vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. Were on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Our team is collaborative, driven, & future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, & iterating, & celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, & we get things done. We love adaptogens & cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.
Daily Harvest is looking for a passionate, detail-oriented Innovation Marketing Manager to join our Brand Marketing Team. The Brand team's mission is to bring our missionto take care of food, so food can take care of youto life. We build equity & consistency for the brand, create community & advocacy, & enrich the customer experience across every single customer touchpoint & channel.
This role is a critical part of our team & will be responsible for the strategy & execution of launching new food to market for our customers. You will be an expert in representing our customer & understanding the food & brand narratives we need to tell across the customer journey. This position is a highly cross-functional role & requires the ability to think strategically while tactically executing on details to bring programs to life. You will help develop & implement replicable processes to launch our food & ensure that cross-functional partners have what they need to succeed. Youll focus on integrated marketing plan development & management for launches in partnership with multidisciplinary team members.
What youll do:
- Craft the positioning, messaging & go-to-market strategies for food launches in partnership with cross-functional team members
- Develop focused & compelling creative briefs that have all the necessary information for the integrated marketing & creative team to succeed
- Operate cross-functionally working closely with brand, integrated marketing, culinary, operations, creative & digital product teams to bring campaigns to life
- Work closely with Brand team to weave food launches into broader brand campaign initiatives at least 2x per year (Summer, January)
- Manage launch calendars & timelines for deliverables
- Monitor data & propose optimization strategies based on performance
- Manage & execute campaigns with basic knowledge of all marketing channels - including but not limited to PR, lifecycle CRM, paid marketing, organic social, merchandising on web & mobile, influencers, & more
- Be a team player & go-to person for cross-functional stakeholders to make decisions grounded in data & customer insights
- Master the art of storytelling for our target audience
- Ideate with senior leaders & bring new ideas to the table
Who you are:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent applicable experience; 4+ years of brand strategy & marketing experience - product marketing & food marketing experience preferred
- Detail-oriented & proven project management capability with ability to identify efficiencies & implement process for streamlining
- Balanced mentality between art (creative/content) & science (data), customer-centric mindset
- Experience working with cross-functional teams & stakeholder management
- Ability to distill complex information into clear, actionable steps
- Critical thinker with ability to creatively problem solve
- Proven ability to work independently, juggle multiple priorities & complete responsibilities in a fast-paced, change-oriented environment
- Proven ability to develop & maintain effective work relationships with internal & external stakeholders
- Excellent oral, written, & interpersonal communication skills
- A scrappy team player who is ready to hustle & pitch in wherever necessary
- Possess the innate desire to learn more & stay curious
- A passion for Daily Harvests mission
- Unlimited Daily Harvest in the office to keep you hustling, not hangry + cold brew (...always stocked)
- Flexible time-off policy + flexible working hours (Unlimited PTO Plan)
- Competitive medical, dental, & vision benefits, 401K + equity participation
- Ancillary benefits: Commuter, Gym membership + Citi Bike discounts
- Access to everything we make (including recipes in development)
- Annual company retreat
- Quarterly team outings, weekly onsite happy hours, + regular DH team gatherings to celebrate our co-workers
- Book club + running club
- Showers for post-morning or mid-workday workouts
- A dynamic, ambitious, & fun work environment + dog friendly!!
At Daily Harvest, our mission is to take care of food, so that food can take care of you. And it wouldn't be possible without our team. We celebrate the unique POV that each person brings to the table & believe in a collaborative & inclusive environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, military or veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. These are our guiding principles & apply across all aspects of employment.