We're looking for a strategist & innovator to help us maximize the value that Pluralsight offers & receives from its customers. Our exciting enterprise growth plans require the help of a strategist who thrives on stitching together actionable insights from diverse sources to identify market opportunities, & collaboratively deliver new solutions to match the unmet customer & user needs. Experience Strategy was created to enhance & accelerate the outcomes we deliver for our users, customers, & the world, as we pursue our company's mission - to democratize technology skills.
Who you are:
- Insatiably innovative. Searching, constantly, for new solutions.
- Pathologically data-driven.
- Have worked in a continually changing environment where you would need to adjust strategies & realign priorities
- A self-starter who defines & identifies new opportunities for collaboration both internal & external to your immediate team
- Entrepreneurial. Scrappily finding opportunities & getting things done.
What you'll own:
- Develop, analyze, & recommend new pricing & packaging initiatives.
- Define & build cross-functional support for new pricing KPIs that drive business value.
- Evaluate potential product & content investments from a strategic Pluralsight value perspective.
- Define, validate, & pilot new concepts for building out Pluralsight's professional services ecosystem to support & build upon the core platform offering.
- Build the case for turning these plans & outcomes into reality.
- Relentlessly measure impact & drive toward outcomes.
Experience you'll need:
- Combined 5+ years of strategy & analytics experience
- Track record of solid judgment in the face of ambiguity.
- Experience creating & delivering successful cross-functional initiatives in large organizations.
- Serious strategy chops, ideally at a top-tier strategy consulting firm, or similar.
- Demonstrated ability to manipulate & analyze large data sets, extracting insights, & driving results
- Capable project manager, can juggle a set of diverse projects with a strong track record of delivering against aggressive timelines
- Previous experience with pricing & packaging strategy & analysis a plus
- Previous experience with SQL & manipulating large data sets a plus
Working at Pluralsight
Founded in 2004 & trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight is the technology skills platform organizations & individuals in 150+ countries count on to create progress for the world.
Our platform helps technologists master their craft & take control of their careers. We empower businesses everywhere to build adaptable teams, speed up release cycles & become scalable, reliable & secure. We come to work everyday knowing we're helping our customers build the skills that power innovation.
And we don't let fear, egos or drama distract us from our mission. Our mission to democratize technology skills is what drives us & our values are at the helm of how we work together. It's our commitment to practicing them day in, day out that enables our performance. We're adults, & we treat each other that way. We have the autonomy to do our jobs, transparency to eliminate office politics & trust each other to do the right thing. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, & peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, backgrounds & experiences, & united by our mission, we are one.
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.