Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology company that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce companies in the world, & have featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe's hottest startups.
Contentsquare has 10 main offices across the world ( New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, & Singapore) with 750+ clients globally including Fortune 100 companies like HSBC, Sainsbury's, Spotify, Asos & Microsoft. We've been experiencing tremendous growth as our team has grown from ~300 to 1000+ employees globally, & raised a $500M Series E funding in May 2021.
As our growth accelerates further we are looking to hire 1,500 positions globally in the next 3 years. We are looking for talented people like you to join us & help us continue to innovate & improve online experiences for all. We want the most ambitious, unique & enthusiastic people to join us & help us in this mission. Come join the #CSquad family!
We are hiring a passionate UX Product Designer (minimum 5 years experience) to reinforce our scaling Product Design Organisation (10 Designers as of today). You will contribute to the optimisation of our products user experiences & participate in the building of our products visions. We work in an agile environment, in close collaboration with Product Manager & Technical teams.
You will be working closely with both a multi-disciplinary team based in Paris (PM + Dev + QA) & other Designers to ensure homogeneity of our platform. The Product Design organisation is based in Paris & in Tel-Aviv.
- User Research & Usability evaluation. Interview users in context or during workshops to understand their needs, without influencing them. Conduct user tests (moderated or unmoderated, face to face or remote).
- Information architecture. Organise information & workflows in a sustainable way, feature-wide & platform-wide.
- Interaction design. Build low-fi & mid-fi interactive+testable wireframes. Have a vision of the future interaction. Propose durable & scalable solutions & specify them for development.
- UX/UI Specifications. In collaboration with UI Product Designers, deliver ready-for-dev files based on our Design System. Pay attention to the final pixel-perfect look of the product.
- Design System. Evolve our design system in a way that ensure industrialisation & effectiveness of design activities. Work in collaboration with the Design team as a whole to have a vision of the design process & know how to maintain the design system in the long term.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in practicing UX design as your primary skill
- You have strong experience & have the desire to work in a B2B / SAAS technology context on a complex platform.
- You have a strong experience in using modern prototyping tools to communicate efficiently your ideas (we use Figma).
- You are fluent in English (spoken + written).
- People describe you as an autonomous, rigorous & organised person.
- You are willing to work in a flexible & informal environment.
- You value teamwork, & dialogue.
- You are willing to coordinate & collaborate with different profiles & team members.
- You are comfortable working in a fast-growing international company.
- You want to take part in the structuration & industrialisation of our design organisation.
Nice to have:
- You speak French.
- You have knowledge in data heavy products, analytics and/or data visualisation.
- You have theoretical knowledge about psycho-cognitive models & theories
- You have knowledge in agile methodologies.
- You have knowledge in accessibility & know how to apply it.