As a Technical Account Manager for JW Player, you will act as a liaison for some of our largest customers. You will own our technical agenda while supporting the efforts of the Sales, Support & Engineering teams to ensure that our Enterprise customers experience a successful launch with JW Player Products.
The ideal candidate is patient, process-oriented, & comfortable with both technical & business concepts. Outstanding verbal & written communication skills are required, as is a willingness to go above & beyond both for JW Player as well as our customers.
In this role, you will:
- Collaborate with Account Managers & Account Executives to build & maintain trusted client relationships (i.e. Navigate & understand client organization & individual stakeholder needs)
- Work with customers to define success criteria, help them migrate content, configure & launch JW Player, triage potential issues or bugs during implementation & act as an overall technical advisor
- Ensure that the technical aspects of your customer deployments are provided with the necessary technical documentation & guidance as needed
- Perform implementation reviews with customers & evangelize new product features that they can leverage to achieve specific business goals
- Work with Sales to develop & execute account plans & to identify & qualify potential opportunities along the deployment
- Review project scope of incoming deals with Enterprise Sales & Sales Engineering teams
- Work with internal teams to track project progress toward key milestones, releases & report on status, risks, & issues to management
- Improve product offering by providing customer feedback on features to Product Management & Engineering
- BA/BS degree or equivalent with 4+ years relevant work experience
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Background in a client facing role ensuring adoption of SaaS products
- Demonstrable knowledge around common devices/platforms for consuming online video such as desktop, mobile web, iOS, Android, Chromecast, Apple TV
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to articulate technical solutions & how they can solve customer problems to all audiences, including non-technical
- Demonstrates knowledge of common online advertising systems & products e.g. Google IMA, DoubleClick, Freewheel, LiveRail, VAST/VPAID
- Knowledge of current Online Video technologies incl. Flash, HTML5 Native Playback, Transcoding for Streaming
About JW Player
JW Player pioneered video on the web over a decade ago & continues to innovate as the worlds largest network-independent platform for video delivery & intelligence. Media companies including Fox, VICE, Business Insider, & Univision, in addition to hundreds of thousands of creators of all types & sizes, rely on JW Player to deliver & monetize their content across all devices. JW Players massive global footprint of over 2 billion unique devices creates a powerful data graph of unique consumer insights & generates billions of incremental video views. The company is headquartered in New York, with offices in London & Eindhoven, & was named to Deloittes Technology Fast 500 in 2017. For more information, visit http://www.jwplayer.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.