Build the programs to help Flexport grow.
Flexport is experiencing massive growth with 2,000+ Flexporters across 14 global offices & warehouses. And were just getting started. The Recruiting Programs team is focused on building the programs & operations - from strategy to execution - to support & fuel our exciting growth plans.
As the Recruiting Program Manager for employer branding, youll work closely with our Recruiting team & stakeholders to develop & execute a true employer branding strategy to make Flexport stand out & engage with our global talent markets. This role will work in a very cross-functional environment, partnering closely with not only the recruiting & marketing teams, but also teams across the company to achieve our shared goals.
Working in partnership with members of both the recruiting & marketing teams, you will identify & amplify unique stories within the company that support the companys recruitment vision & communications strategy. Youll develop & execute on the employer brand strategy & in turn, help with Flexport's recruiting strategy as a whole.
- Lead employer branding initiatives for Flexport
- Develop & manage a content strategy that identifies & amplifies stories that advance the companys recruitment brand globally
- Maintain the content strategy & calendar for recruiting with a specific focus on digital, social & mobile channels
- Understand the various personas in recruiting & align our unique position & value proposition in the marketplace through targeted content
- Author & distribute jobs & career content on all recruiting related company profiles & pages -- including our career site, blog, social media profiles & employer marketing sites
- Build & promote the Flexport recruiting brand through research of relevant tools & maintain candidate facing mediums
- Research & track effectiveness of Top of Funnel strategy
- Work on various employer branding & recruiting projects to strengthen our talent acquisition capabilities & support our overall needs across recruiting operations
You should have:
- BA/BS & 7+ years of experience in Recruiting, Employer Branding, Marketing, or a related field
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Experience with creating a content strategy, authoring & editing content
- Exceptional organizational, prioritization & planning skills & fanatical levels of attention to detail & process improvement
- Demonstrated experience in driving projects in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Experience managing complex projects with multiple key stakeholders
- Exceptional organizational & prioritization skills
- Fanatical levels of attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office or Google apps
We believe trade can move the human race forward. Thats why its our mission to make global trade easy for everyone. Flexport is building the platform for global logistics, empowering buyers, sellers & their logistics partners with the technology & services to grow & innovate. Today, companies of all sizesfrom emerging brands to Fortune 500suse Flexport technology to move more than $10B of merchandise across 112 countries every year.
Worried about not having any logistics experience?
Dont be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. Thats why its important to bring people from diverse backgrounds & experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the global logistics industry forward.
We know this industry is complex. Thats why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated & engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating & nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical & mental disability, health status, marital & family status, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, military & veteran status, & any other characteristic protected by applicable law.