Company Description|Job Description
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay & be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision & the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people & businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash & checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics & FIFA World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, & excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience & security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team & find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
We at Visa, dream of a future where it's easy to pay & be paid. Across the planet. Where ever. Whenever. Securely. Easily. We have a great toolbox of leadership technologies including Cybersource & Authorize.net. Together, we are building leading edge full-service Payment Management solutions combining global payment processing, fraud management & payment security systems. We are looking for a talented Senior Software Test Engineerto join our team!
The Senior Software Test Engineer will play a pivotal role in our Merchant & Acquiring Processing department. In this mission critical role, it's an opportunity to design & implement test solutions & taking it to the production with high quality completing all testing phases, following an agile methodology. The responsibilities also include gathering & clarifying requirements, facilitating communication with other groups within the organization, & guiding architectural decisions. It is an opportunity to learn, lead & work on technologies for all Merchant & Acquiring Processing applications.
BS degree in Computer Engineering or related feild & 4 of experience working in technology industry with experience in coding & testing applications.
- MS Degree in Computer Engineering & 2-5 years of experience working in technology industry with experience in coding & testing applications.
- 2-3 Years of experience working with UI/UX automation with Selenium, multi-browser testing is a must.
- Karma, Mocha, Jasmine & similar tool sets is a plus.
- Knowledge of accessibility guidelines is a plus.
- Experience with Cassandra/ solr/ nosql experience as a plus.
- Experience writing & executing detailed test cases, test plans & test design documents.
- Must have experience in debugging & troubleshooting problems in Linux/Unix based application servers such as JBoss, Tomcat, WebSphere environments.
- Must have experience in a technical capacity & quality methodology/release process/testing techniques in order to provide guidance & leadership to junior team members is required.
- Must have experience testing in an AGILE environment & should have exposure to testing environment migration, DB & infrastructure/system upgrades.
- Continuous Integration, Code/Test coverage working in different methodologies is a plus.
- Must have proactive & strong communications to work well across teams.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.
- This position requires the incumbent to travel 10%+ domestically
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law..