At Branch, were transforming how brands & users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing & deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences that increase ROI, decrease wasted spend, & eliminate siloed attribution. Our team consists of smart, humble, & collaborative people who value ownership over all we do to create a product, team, & company that lives & breathes our motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.
Were looking for a Senior Sales Enablement Program Manager to work at a global level, building scalable, meaningful enablement programs into the field teams DNA. Youll work closely with Sales, Customer Success, Field Engineering, Business Development, Marketing, Product & Product Marketing to make the magic happen for our customers, by giving over 100 field-facing reps the ability to highlight Branchs unique value proposition at every point in the customer lifecycle.
As a Senior Sales Enablement Program Manager, youll get to:
- Work with customer-facing teams at the IC, management & executive level to assess collateral, skills & enablement needs.
- Build a roadmap that addresses core Sales & Post Sales objectives through the lens of efficiency & building for scale, including retention rate, competitive win rate, overall win rate, & product adoption.
- Own high-impact, high-visibility projects that impact the global SaaS business.
- Build the lens by which new products, positioning, collateral, content & training reaches reps across 13 global offices so Branchs clients experience a strategic relationship & consistent standard of excellence across the world.
- Define the programs by which teams including finance, deal desk, product, & marketing execute multi-faceted initiatives with the global Sales & Success orgs.
- Define the structure & reporting of key enablement systems, working closely with RevOps to build a common language of execution & success.
- Build Field / Sales Enablement from a community-owned idea into a coordinated global team that thrives on building efficiency & scalability into everything we do.
Youll be a good fit if you have:
- 5+ years in an enablement role, translating great enablement ideas into efficiency beasts through program management of tools like Seismic/ Highspot/ Showpad, Chorus/ Gong & Outreach/ SalesLoft.
- 2+ years in a strategy & operations or management consulting role.
- 2+ years of experience in a quota-carrying role as an Account Executive, Customer Success Manager, or Account Manager.
- The ability to uncover connections between disparate different departmental needs & map them back to contained, executable projects.
- Confidence in your reasoning ability to make recommendations even in the absence of perfect data or perfectly defined problem statements.
- The ability to prioritize & lead initiatives across multiple stakeholders without direct authority to dictate their schedules.
- Strong communications skills that lead you to be comfortable interacting with leadership, technical & non-technical teams to quickly turn insights into actions.
- The desire to build a team over time while executing top-tier IC work during the buildout of a core team in the global go-to-market org.
- A relentlessly curious mind that isnt willing to walk away from an idea that has real value to the business when you hit a roadblock.
A little bit about us:
- Branch has raised more than $330M from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, & Playground Ventures.
- We are headquartered in Silicon Valley & have presence all over the world.
- Branch Ranked No. 3 Fastest-Growing Company in North America on Deloitte's 2020 Technology Fast 500.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized companies (by Comparably).
- In 2020, we are recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups, Great Places to Work, & Bay Area Best Places to Work.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users & are partnered with over 75,000 apps.
If you think youd be a good fit for this role, wed love for you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from different backgrounds & age groups to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our lives, & we cant wait to show you what we have to offer!