Senior Customer Success Manager
ABOUT HIVE LEARNING
Hive Learning helps organisations put change into action.
Hive Learning is a global leader in digital learning, helping workforces all over the world build cultures of learning, inclusion & belonging. Ultimately, we help organisations put change into action. Our apps, content & activation teams help people all over the world learn together every day.
We are proud to count some of the worlds most impactful & dynamic organisations (and individuals) as our customers, supporters & friends. Our 50+ clients include the likes of Deloitte, Pepsico, Sky, two of the worlds top business schools & multiple world-leading sports organisations & not-for-profits.
Were backed by one of the worlds leading Venture Builder investors, Blenheim Chalcot; we were founded by Sir Clive Woodward, one of the most successful sports coaches of all time; & our Board includes Matthew Syed, acclaimed author & expert on the science of high performance.
We combine a mobile-first consumer-grade learning platform, with digital toolkits that focus on helping people make the small practical changes to get a little bit better every day, & a superstar customer success team who build agile solutions for driving change.
Our team of 60 people spans in-house web & app development, client services, content development, commercial, & marketing - all with a common passion for learning & making a difference. Were growing fast with our main offices in London & New York & looking for someone who is just as inspired by learning as we are to help us tell our story.
This is a mid-level role for someone with 5+ years experience, with a passion for technology & learning & an interest in strategy & consulting. As a Senior Customer Success Manager, you will report to our Head of Customer Success & be joining an exceptional, motivated & successful Customer Success team. They pride themselves on going above & beyond to ensure our customers love us.
The Customer Success team are one of the most important teams in our entire business & they safeguard our growth by ensuring our customers have a first-class experience. It's a challenging role, balancing both commercial & experiential priorities, but get it right & it's one of the most rewarding in the company. This is a rare opportunity to help shape an exciting business from the outset, working in a tight-knit, high quality team with the chance to succeed in a fascinating & relevant market.
- Carrying customers through the on-boarding process (post sales) & setting the tone for the excellent service they will receive.
- Developing measures of success with customers & leading progress review & insights in quarterly review meetings.
- Being the main point of escalation for customers, their guardian within the business.
- Ensuring that for every customer, we know what they love (and don't love) about our platform. Youll regularly share this feedback with the product team to help determine, design & develop new ways for our customers to get the most out of our platform.
- Training customers to be platform experts & to understand Hive engagement strategies so they can become increasingly self-sufficient.
- Spotting opportunities for us to help customers grow their business, improving the potential for the Partnerships Team to grow revenue for the business in the process.
- Helping to identify customers that are 'at risk' & set recovery plans in place to win them back round.
- Helping drive customer references & supporting the marketing team with the creation of customer case studies.
- Ensuring smooth customer transitioning & training as our product develops.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
- 5+ years relevant work experience in a customer-facing programme management, account management or strategic consulting organisation. SaaS experience preferred.
- You're unflappable; you can juggle everything, all at once & it doesn't get you down - you just keep on delivering.
- Consider project management to be one of your main strengths & have experience supporting deployments with large enterprise customers across tens - thousands of users.
- Know how to build trust & communicate effectively with everyone from C-suite to day-to-day users of the platform.
- Naturally warm & likeable, yet can challenge customer thinking & ask intelligent provoking questions to help them unlock potential from the platform.
- Sharp attention to detail & highly organised, always looking for ways to streamline processes to make the most of your time & for opportunities to systematise & scale the companys approach too.
- Quick learner, resilient & comfortable with change.
- Strategic & analytical thinker who has a proactive approach to solving problems.
- High IT & tech competency.
- A creative side to you; youre able to come up with ideas to help us deliver the product in new ways.
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty & platform adoption.
- You're ambitious, driven & tenacious; were looking for someone who can both grow the role & their career at the same time.
- The opportunity to be part of a bright, energetic & enthusiastic team with a passion for learning & making a difference.
- Opportunities to learn, grow & try something new in a teamwork-focused & supportive environment designed to help you be your best self.
- Continuous opportunities for personal development; take part in frequent development events & expert sessions being hosted at Blenheim Chalcot, plus connect & be mentored by some of the incredible people that work here in the 30+ other start-ups we share a building with.
- Fun activities, nights out, office fruit, beer fridge & beverages
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave + a bonus day off on your birthday
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme
- Up to 800 flexible benefits package you pick a combination from a list including medical insurance, dental cover, gym membership & much more.
- At Hive Learning we embrace diversity & equal opportunity, we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, & skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Join our mission. Join Hive Learning.
Hive Learning | LinkedIn