Vimeo is looking for a seasoned Senior Growth Product Manager to take on an important role within the Growth Team. Vimeos Growth team sits at the convergence of product, marketing, & data, digging through data to find the needle in the haystack & obsessing about user experiences, balancing whats right for the business & fighting for whats best for the user. The Growth team is looking for an exceptional leader with the ability to manage & run a fast, nimble, high impact process.
What youll do:
- Define & drive the activation strategy to unlock user engagement & subscription growth from our growing base of millions of new & existing users.
- Develop a deep understanding of our users to help identify the right persona & lifecycle segmentation needed to activate users into the right behaviors.
- Identify & own key activation spaces in the user experience, creating repeatable & scalable frameworks & components to enable targeting users with the right information at the right time in the user journey.
- Lead experimentation process around collecting more user information about a user to create a profile & driving key actions based on information collected.
- Drive cross functional activation strategy across growth, crm, paid marketing & core product teams.
- Partner with various product teams to ensure new products & existing products have the appropriate on ramps needed to be able to activate users into key features.
- Champion & balance user needs with business objectives & potentially objectives across different areas of the business.
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 6+ years of experience in a growth or product role
- 3+ years experience driving product growth & growth best practices.
- Bachelors degree
- Proficient in Excel (pivot tables, keyboard shortcuts, etc.)
- Consistent track record in using data to drive product and/or business decisions
- Familiarity with SaaS subscription businesses strongly preferred
- Strong presentation skills are a must
Vimeo is the worlds only all-in-one video solution. Our software enables any professional, team, & organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate & communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of over 650 passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse & global community. Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, & strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs.