Guardant Health is a leading precision oncology company focused on helping conquer cancer globally through use of its proprietary blood tests, vast data sets & advanced analytics. Its Guardant Health Oncology Platform is designed to leverage its capabilities in technology, clinical development, regulatory & reimbursement to drive commercial adoption, improve patient clinical outcomes & lower healthcare costs. In pursuit of its goal to manage cancer across all stages of the disease, Guardant Health has launched multiple liquid biopsy-based tests, Guardant360 & GuardantOMNI, for advanced stage cancer patients, which fuel its LUNAR development programs for recurrence & early detection. Since its launch in 2014, Guardant360 has been used by more than 6,000 oncologists, over 50 biopharmaceutical companies & all 27 of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network centers.
As theSr.Project Manageryou work with a complex, multi-disciplinary Operations team. You'll work closely & align with key stakeholders across the Guardant organization - senior leaders, regulatory, medical, commercial, marketing, technical development & bioinformatics teams, among others.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate & manage the activities of a growing Operations team comprised of multiple departments.
- Meet regularly with directors & managers from other groups to field requests for Operations resources & to balance the priorities of departments to the team member level.
- Develop project plans, track action item completion, & anticipate obstacles before they put timelines at risk.
- Identify & advocate for resource needs to achieve project objectives.
- Drive department quarterly goals & objectives ensuring alignment & proper execution from corporate goals to each individual within Operations.
- Develop & maintain Operational KPIs to ensure the health of the business.
- Communicate effectively with a wide variety of stakeholders, from wet lab scientists to clinicians to executive team members.
- Contribute to the functional excellence of project management by participating in the development & continuous improvement of processes, procedures, & tools related to project & portfolio management practices.
- 7+ years of experience in a pharmaceutical, biotechnology or life sciences research environment
- 7+ years of experience in project management
- Excellent communication both written & verbal
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically when planning, managing teams, & managing processes
- Skillful use of interpersonal skills & influence to accomplish work without formal authority & to ensure optimal team performance
- Requires strong experience facilitating project team meetings, cross-functional communication & decision-making ensuring alignment with internal & potentially external stakeholders in a highly matrixed organization
- Must have sound judgment, problem solving, matrix management, & collaboration in selecting methods & techniques for obtaining solutions to problems
- Demonstrated ability to take accountability for all project management aspects & works effectively & closely with project leaders
Employee may be required to lift routine office supplies & use office equipment. Majority of the work is performed in a desk/office environment; however, there may be exposure to high noise levels, fumes, & biohazard material in the laboratory environment. Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
Guardant Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status & will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please visit our career page at:http://www.guardanthealth.com/jobs/