Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
HelloFresh is in search of a Senior Project Manager, Creative Operations to join our Creative Operations team. The ideal candidate will be passionate about all areas of Creative Production, with a keen ability to manage projects, schedule, scope, budget & drive various creative projects, such as Print, Digital, & Video.
The Sr. Project Manager, Creative Operations, reporting to the Associate Director, Creative Operations, will collaborate with Brand Creative, Brand Production, our Photo Studios, as well as external vendors & cross-functional stakeholders to scope, plan, manage, & drive all steps in the project lifecycle. He or she will be responsible for managing & maintaining multiple, simultaneous creative projects--many of which can be complex in natureensuring adherence to project management & production best practices.
You will ...
- Create meaningful relationships with key stakeholders
- Implement proven & innovative team leadership solutions to complete projects
- Continually prioritize project portfolio, creatively problem-solving clashes
- Forecasting weekly, monthly & quarterly freelance & production costs
- Forecasting resources needed for upcoming projects
- Partner closely with other Sr. Members of the Brand team to resource & scope projects
- Mitigate potential risks to critical project work
- Assess, resource & budget projects following a creative briefing
- Communicate expectations internally regarding schedules, resourcing & budgets
- Exercise critical thinking in navigating competing business interests
- Initiate & drive post-project assessments (post-mortems)
- Driving stand-ups in partnership with the Creative Director, outlining priorities, capturing & removing roadblocks
- Work closely with stakeholders, photography & creative teams to shape & understand expectations, & define scope of shoots
- Drive decision making required to ensure successful execution of shoots within time & budget constraints
- Implement proven & innovative project management solutions to plan & manage photoshoots
- Lead communication of timelines, status updates & potential risks to the Creative Operations team
- Assist in the efficiency & organization of the production team & workflow while maintaining quality of product line & premium photography
- Assist in the maintenance & onboarding of appropriate partners & vendors
- Proactively problem-solve & push work through, even in areas of uncertainty & ambiguity
At a minimum, you have...
- Bachelor's degree in Advertising, Business, Management, Communications, or equivalent required
- 5-7 years of creative agency or in house experience; specifically, in a high volume, high efficiency, & speedy operation
- Experience managing a team of 3-5 Project Managers
- Demonstrated ability to manage high volumes of projects through prioritization, planning, & delegation under tight deadlines
- Knowledge of Print Production, Digital, & Video Production
- Experience in planning & executing creative & video projects from start to finish, including the ability to handle heavy resourcing coordination
- Knowledge of industry rates & booking procedures of freelance Creative & Project Management talent
- An ability & willingness to always be the calmest person in the room
- Tenacity in follow-through, owning & guiding any type of project from infancy to execution
- Impeccably organized with careful attention to detail
- Experience working in a project management system (eg. Wrike, Workfront, Basecamp, etc)
- Empowered self-starter, with excellent time & people management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal & written communication skills
- Ability & desire to effectively drive change through empathy & persistence
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company-sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.