Have you ever wondered what happens inside the cloud?
Based in New York, DigitalOcean is a dynamic, high-growth technology company that serves a robust & passionate community of developers, teams, & businesses around the world. We believe that todays entrepreneurs are changing the world through software. Our mission is to empower these entrepreneurs by bringing modern app development within reach for any developer, anywhere in the world.
We want people who are passionate about building meaningful long term relationships with our customers that help them grow & scale their business in the cloud & create experiences that they love.
We are hiring a Senior Marketing Operations Manager to help take our marketing efforts to the next level.
What Youll Be Doing:
- Audit, optimize, & manage DigitalOceans marketing tech stack & systems
- Play a leading role in marketing strategy formulation & solving marketing challenges
- Uncover & unlock opportunities within the marketing database & strategy that will optimize our efforts to attract, onboard, & retain customers through scalable one-to-many communications
- Build a robust connection between Marketo & Salesforce to facilitate the transfer of leads to the Sales team & to bidirectionally share data between systems
- Drive a data strategy that is scalable, reliable, & enables the Marketing team to nurture successful customers, identify leads, & cross-sell products by providing specific & timely data
- Collect & analyze data to understand Marketings effects on lead & pipeline goals, influence marketing driven lead goals & strategy, & identify areas for improvement in email lead & pipeline reporting, tracking, & analysis
- Identify areas for process efficiency & improvement in marketing programs & campaigns
- Create a world class data privacy & compliance program to ensure that DigitalOceans marketing efforts are compliant with global laws like CAN-SPAM, GDPR, & CASL
- Maintain & enhance the overall health of the marketing database
- Manage marketing vendor relationships, budget, sourcing, procurement, & integrations
- Serve as an evangelist for continued adoption of technology across the Marketing department to deliver results for the business
What Well Expect From You:
DigitalOcean is looking for a marketing operations professional to manage our marketing systems who has:
- Experience at high-growth cloud computing or developer services companies
- A background in Revenue Marketing & self-service marketing activities
- A deep understanding of Marketo & tools that integrate with Marketo like Salesforce
- Extensive experience managing complex marketing systems, marketing automation, data privacy, & reporting
- The ability to distill complex marketing systems issues into structured frameworks & concrete action plans
- Excellent problem solving skills, the ability to make quick decisions based on business demands, thinks critically & objectively
- A meticulously process & detail oriented mindset, comfortable with ambiguity & change
- Exceptional communication & interpersonal skills, ability to be personable yet persistent
Why Youll Like Working for DigitalOcean:
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the smartest & most interesting people in the industry. We work hard but we always have fun doing it. We care deeply about each other & take our no jerks rule very seriously.
- We value development. We are a high-performance organization that is always challenging ourselves to continuously grow. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do & invest deeply in employee development. Youll need to be great to get hired here & we promise youll get even better.
- We care about you. We offer competitive health, dental, & vision benefits for employees & their dependents, a monthly gym reimbursement to support your physical health, & a monthly commute allowance to make your trips to & from work easier.
- We invest in your future. We offer competitive compensation & a 401k plan with up to a 4% employer match. We also provide all employees with reimbursement for relevant conferences, training, & education.
- We want you to love where you work. We have great office spaces located in the heart of SoHo NYC & Cambridge & offer daily catered lunches to keep your hunger at bay. Were also very remote-friendlywe use Slack to communicate across the companyand all remote employees have the opportunity to onboard in-office & take an all-expenses paid trip to our annual company offsite, Shark Week, to get quality in-person time with the team at least once a year. We also allow employees to customize their workstations to meet their needswhether remote or in office.
- We value diversity & inclusivity. We are an equal opportunity employer & we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Want to learn more about our Marketing team? Clickhere!
Want an inside look into life at DO? Clickhere to hear from our employees!