Hi, we're Oscar. Were hiring an Associate Director of Pharmacy Stars to join our Stars team.
Oscar is a technology-driven, consumer-focused health insurance startup founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City. Our goal is to make health insurance simple, transparent, & human. We need your help to do so.
About the role:
This position will work collaboratively with the Oscar Pharmacy team to refine member & provider Medicare Advantage Star medication programs. The position would help prioritize members, providers, & campaigns to ensure most targeted interventions are deployed to improve rates while cross collaborating between Oscar departments. You will report into the Director of Stars & be part of the Stars Improvement team that is responsible for ensuring that we partner with our Members to improve their health & achieve at least a 4 Star rating.
- Utilizing clinical expertise, guide members & providers to fully understand the importance of prescribed chronic medications & share tools to help members remember their critical medications
- Educate providers on the clinical importance of Statin use in Diabetics & how to help members be compliant with chronic medications
- Evaluate data to develop & implement strategy to prioritize Members that need help with medication adherence
- Partner with Pharmacy team to ensure all facets of benefits support Members medication adherence
- Doctorate Degree in Pharmacy (PharmD)
- 7+ years of experience in pharmacy medication adherence/Star
- 7+ years experience collaborating with providers & members to manage care
Life at Oscar:
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves & find both belonging & support. We're on a mission to change health care -- an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds & perspectives.
We encourage our members to care for their whole selves, & we encourage our employees to do the same with comprehensive medical benefits, generous paid-time off, paid parental leave, retirement plans, company social events, stocked kitchens, wellness programs, & volunteer opportunities.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicants disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Pay Transparency Policy:
Oscar ensures that you won't be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you've inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay. Read the full policy here.