Were one of the fastest growing homeownership companies in America. Why? Because were making homeownership simpler, faster & most importantly, more accessible for all Americans.
By combining smarter technology with a desire to not just change one piece of the journey but the entire makeup of what its like to buy & own a home in this country, were building things that dont exist yet.
Better.com by the numbers:
- We fund $375 million in home loans per month
- Weve funded more than $4 billion in loans since our inception in 2016
- Were #964 ons 2019 5000 Fastest-Growing Companies
- Weve secured over $254 million from our investors to date
- ...and counting
We continue to outpace the industry at every turn. Our backers have helped build some of the most transformative tech & finance companies in history. Kleiner Perkins, Goldman Sachs, IA Ventures, Ally Bank, American Express, Citigroup, Activant Capital, & others have all invested in our vision of redefining the entire homebuying journey.
A Better opportunity:
Better is looking for an analytically minded sales enthusiast to work alongside our Sales Operations Team. The Sales Operations Analyst will conduct experiments & synthesize results; develop & leverage technology to identify & track KPIs & generate key reporting packages; & help to implement sales effectiveness strategies. As the company continues to grow, this individual will be key in driving our ability to create win-wins for Better & our borrowers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Collect, manage & evaluate sales data & transform it into actionable steps to improve sales activity
- Conduct experiments, forecast sales trends, & assist in the development of sales targets
- Drive analysis that directly influences sales strategy
- Maintain & continually evaluate the effectiveness of systems & processes for the sales team, suggest data-driven improvements when applicable
- 1-3 years experience in a heavily analytical environment - either professionally or in a high calibre academic setting, preferably in sales operations specifically.
- You are a critical thinker, with strong communication skills that allow you to share your ideas effectively.
- You have SQL experience (or the interest & ability to learn it quickly).
- You are naturally curious, with an interest in solving complex problems; the only thing you like more than puzzles is solving them.
- You favor action & possess a strong sense of both practicality & effectiveness.
- You are highly adaptable & able to thrive in ambiguous environments.
- You are humble, highly driven & detail-oriented.
Things we value:
- Curiosity. Why? How? Repeat.
- Relentlessness. No one here gives up. We try. We fail. We try again.
- Passion. If you dont get excited about homeownership, mortgages, & real estate, it simply wont work.
- Smarts: book & street. We have to use all the tools at our disposal to build Better.
- Empathy & Compassion. You understand that people's biggest dreams are in your hands.
- Communication. Can you ask for help or put your hand up when you dont understand?
- Building. Doing. Making. Yes, we have to do a lot of thinking & talking to figure this stuff out, but you cant wait to leave the conversation & build it.