Who we are & what we do
Momentive (formerly SurveyMonkey) is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity & technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, & its brand & market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, & product experience. Ultimately, the companys vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at momentive.ai.
More about our Market Research Solutions Team
Momentive Market Research Solutions make it easy to collect quality data from a target audience, fast. The on-demand market research offerings include flexible surveys, the integrated Audience panel that provides instant access to 144+ million respondents worldwide, expert solutions for concept & creative testing with built-in methodology & AI-Powered Insights, & research services like survey design, translations, & reporting. Companies like IBM, Allbirds, Chime, & Spectrum Equity use Momentive Market Research Solutions for a variety of market research use cases, including market sizing, brand tracking, ad testing, customer profiling, product development, content marketing, investment research, & more.
What we're looking for
As a Lead Product Manager for Research Marketplace Growth, you will be involved in one of our most important strategic initiatives. You'll have the chance to use your product & analytics experience to grow our research marketplace & scale our research platform. You will report to the Head of Product for our Market Research business. This is a leadership role where you'll work on marketplace economics & pricing, match panel supply & customer demand, manage the panelist experience on mobile, drive integrations with external partners, & you will also be the product lead responsible for response quality to ensure our customers keep making decisions based on pristine data. If this excites you then join our amazing & innovative team who is never satisfied with the status quo.
- Establish the Research Marketplace product & growth strategy & roadmap
- Lead the development, & optimization of our research marketplace economics, scalable technology platform, & pricing strategy
- Create exceptional respondent experiences on mobile, optimizing for customer delight & response quality
- Integrate with technology partners to enhance our supply in priority areas
- Find & analyze data to validate assumptions & make better product decisions
- Conduct market research, identify industry trends, provide competitive analysis
- Develop detailed product requirements
- Work with a team of passionate engineers, data scientists, marketers, & product designers
- 7+ years of experience in Product Management
- 2+ years of experience with marketplace product(s)
- Experience defining & shipping amazing products in an iterative manner
- You have deep user empathy & advocate for new features with both qualitative & quantitative reasoning
- Experience leading executive-level discussions & technical deep dives with engineering teams
- You have strong organizational, planning, & analytical skills
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow & shape whats next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, & culture for our 1,400+ employees across North America, Europe, & APAC, were building a workplace where people of every background can excel. Weve won multiple awards & received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental & bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, & Take 4 sabbaticals.
Momentive is featured as a Glassdoor 2021 Best Place to Work & National Capital Region's Top Employer in Canada (2021). In 2020, Momentive was recognized as a top place to work by Glassdoor Best Places to Work, Fortune Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Parity.orgs Best Companies for Women to Advance, & National Capital Regions Top Employers in Canada. Momentive has consistently been recognized by Great Place to Work & Fortune as a top workplace since 2018, & we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among the G2 Best Software Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, & the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer & is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment & discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, & the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, & inclusion efforts here.