BigID is transforming how enterprises around the world protect & manage the privacy of their customer & employee data in the era of GDPR. Our novel tools & technologies make a real difference in how security, privacy, & data governance professionals safeguard & manage their sensitive data assets.
Venture-funded with offices in New York City, Tel Aviv, & London, we have a global team of experienced entrepreneurs that come from a variety of backgrounds. We enjoy a fast-paced & collaborative culture that rewards those that are looking for a compelling mission, new challenges & growth opportunities.
About the Role
Reporting to the Vice President of Alliances, the Partner Sales Manager is a key member of the Alliances team. The Partner Sales Manager will be focused on sales at the field level with our partners. This position will partner across organizations & geographies to leverage & share information, resources, & insights that will ensure successful outcomes. We are seeking an individual who has developed & executed a successful alliance strategy with Global GSIs. We are looking for a results oriented sales manager that has high integrity & a desire to be part of a world-class, rapidly expanding technology company.
What youll do
- Serve as the primary point of contact for BigIDs global relationship with our partners.
- Sell & engage closely with strategic Client Account Leaders & Business Development to develop & close new business.
- Drive the Partner in selling into targeted enterprises & verticals & manage complex sales campaigns from introduction to closure
- Work alongside the senior relationship holders at the partner in joint selling campaigns
- Work with existing sales process & collateral & help develop the materials to suit specific & local markets to enable partner success
- Work with the technical team to provide sales feedback & help identify areas for partner improvement
What youll bring:
- A successful channel sales track record & performance in enterprise software sales with a strong background in new business sales.
- The aptitude to sell at the c-level & manage complex transformational deals
- Successful sales experience at managing resources & complex, multi-dimensional sales efforts, both at the customer level & corporate environment.
- A background in a consultative sales environment with an excellent understanding of complex solution sales cycles & proven experience in successful solution selling with partners
- Experience & ability to sell to the business, as well as to IT influencers
- Credibility at both executive & operational levels, with the ability to develop long-term relationships
- Excellent communication, both written & verbally
- Proven track record of delivering sales quota to objectives
- Outstanding direct sales & leadership skills
- Aptitude to develop, negotiate & implement partner business plans that drive partner revenue goals
- Ability to develop & expand strategic alliances & field partnerships
- Capability to work independently & in a team environment
- International go-to-market experience
- Willingness to travel to meet with partner globally, up to 50%
Benefits at a Glance
Our people are the foundation of our success, & we place a high priority on offering a range of benefits that make our team happier & healthier.
- Equity participation - everyone shares in our success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Generous medical plans & premium coverage
- Open vacation policy - take it when you need it
- Flexible work arrangements - we are all grown-ups